Friday night

Friday night
>Why are you here?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6.3K)

I unironically, in all ways most serious, have no life (none whatsoever) outside the gym, Any Forums, and pokemon. Currently playing White.

I went out to a bar last night and also have no plans made tonight. Even going out to the bar wasn't that fun. I gotta study for my big board exam coming up and I'll get that sweet sweet sleep at a reasonable time tonight for tomorrow's lift. I used to get all butthurt about staying in on Friday's but now I'm actually enjoying it. Plus I was able to squeeze in 25mins of practicing guitar.

Worked 14 hours in the Bakken oilfield. I work 70-80 hours a week. I don’t have a social life. But I have the life I need. Also, there are some decent shit posters who visit this board every once and while.

>Bakken oilfield

Damn, you are on the edge of the world just about... ever get injun attacks?

Because I've had a chest cold that's made it hard to breathe since Tuesday :-/

well i already spend all my free time working out, reading and browsing Any Forums and chatting with my friends on discord
i have no gf or friends
all i do is lift,martial arts,read and browse the net
i am rich and dont have to work
i have no oportunity to meet women or male friends
im 19 almost 20 and i feel like my life is already over

Attached: 8F64B398-6658-4AC2-A27C-9BEDC533E9EE.jpg (640x479, 38.44K)

Supposed to be writing essay but I'm procrastinating

Because Im a 26 year old full time student who lives on his own and works 60 hours a week to support himself
I just got home and I clock in again in 7 hours, gonna sleep for 6 of them

Negative on the attacks. They keep to themselves within the Res’. It seems like the edge of the world, it’s something special to watch the sun rise over these lands.

Don’t feel like drinking with friends rn for no reason. Have 2 big tests next week I can’t get hungover for cause need to study. Smoking a little and driving on my racing sim

Keep going man, its hard now but its going to be worth it in the future.

I just got home from a date. She said she "doesn't think she felt a huge connection."

What does it take for a girl to feel a connection with you?

I'm leaving for the gym in an hour because I just ate steak and rice

Attached: isabuff.png (500x475, 113.78K)

Because I don't want to do the three papers I have due tomorrow fuck

Just got back from the gym and me and some chick were talking the entire time. She was laughing and all that stuff, and even asked me to demonstrate Bulgarian split squats. Should I ask for her number the next time?

Yes mate

I have an investment opportunity for you!

For the first time in my life I actually asked a girl out as a sorta not really valentines typa date. I got really good indicators throughout and been talking to her for a month on and off. She said 'let me think about it,' so my heart is hoping she agrees but my dick and head are saying 'she just told us to fuck off.'

You've been talking to her for a month and a half but you haven't had a date yet?

Ok, any tips on how? I’m not very good with asking for stuff like thag