How does someone work their face out?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 250.87K)

mewing, chewing Falim, losing bf%,

quick question from OP
i have a big overbite right now that i just started noticing
is it over for me
should i wait to fix it then go hard on working out/mewing/whatever or what

I can never figure out what shape i am. I know i'm not square but that doesn't help at all since all the rest look the same.

I dunno, but I can work your face off.

Wonder what the average of them looks like, replying to get it into the Any Forums X thingy

>which of these extremely handsome faces are you, insecure person?
Get laid, friendcel.

suicide , reincarnation.

What is this body type called bros?

Attached: 1643673589197.webm (600x865, 2.88M)

BBC anchorwoman

Alright let's do this, hope this won't 404 before i'm done

yeah this shit has never been clear to me

turns out it's just a ghostly, slightly faggy guy

Attached: 1234.png (350x568, 173.61K)

Diamond looking like prime bussy

Heartbros... is it over?

Attached: AED2DFE8-41A3-45AB-885B-B13E3D516D64.jpg (128x214, 12.65K)

go to an ortho, they'll fix it and your teeth
then you can mew

Stand in front of a mirror, grab a whiteboard marker (non permanent obviously) and draw around the outline of your face. It's probably easier to look at the shape without your facial features and compare to one of these images. You could even trace around the outline of these images to see which matches.

desu, oval, long, heart and diamond are quite similar, just with minor differences at some points (long is an elongated oval, heart is slightly top heavy, diamond widens at the cheekbones etc)

Attached: 1440706393164.jpg (500x750, 91.53K)

Breathe through your nose and lose weight.

Pro tip from my own experience: A round face turns into a square face once your bf% lowers. Also I chewed gum for the last year to emulate gnawing on bones and raw wildebeest so my masseters are popping out.

Attached: EScyRnQ.jpg (1000x694, 137.95K)

Fpbp.

>Stand in front of a mirror, grab a whiteboard marker (non permanent obviously) and draw around the outline of your face.
Genius!

get body fat calipers and get your ass down to 15% whatever weight that might actually be.

Neck/head posture is huge. People who have sleep apnea kind of issues usually have a head forward posture which might alleviate some of the breathing issues short term but exacerbates the cause of the problem. So get used to putting your head back.

Mewing on is alright on it's own but if you're sitting down you want to tuck your chin on under light tension while doing it. You'll feel a bit of tightness and get almost like the goofy fat chin thing but working that helps keep the tongue in place and works some of the odder facial muscles that are normally weak and elongated if you have head forward posture.