Calisthenics and cardio = making it

Weight tards:
>overload hundreds of pounds onto a bar to do a lift that is unnatural to the human body
>tear their human muscle and joints
>look worse than a lean bodyweight guy
>"cardio bad"

Cardio and calisthenics are key. If you think pic related is a bad physique or "scrawny" you plain and simple have body dysmorphia. That's it.

Go on a jog. Do some push ups, dips, body rows, pull ups, air squats, lunges, calf raises, bicycle crunches, leg raises.

Quit being an eternally unhappy gym fag who doesn't have abs and always feels small. No one cares.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130.44K)

I do cardio, bodyweight and a routine of ppl.

didn't read. post body

Bro I have relatively narrow shoulders, a big ass head, and wide hips. If I become lean and do calisthenics I will never look big. No matter how strong I get doing body weight shit I will just look emaciated and small.
Lifting is literally my only salvation.

Just become a femboy

i'm a calisthenics bro but you can't make this thread without posting body

lol ok calsatheniccell post legs. Btw nice dyel pecs

OP will never post body because as a matter of fact it is always hard to "make it" regardless of the methods.

nobody cares about having tree trunk legs except for fat powerlifters on Any Forums and professional bodybuilders and there is like 10 of them world wide so why should anyone care what they think

Post legs dyel

i dont care what you think lol

I do calisthenics because its more fun and useful. I include weighted calisthenics. I also do cardio, hike and ruck with weights because I am trying to approximate the ancient warrior physique. Which before you mention isn't the same as the Conan movie roid physique. I'm 6'2 and broad shouldered though, I could see how a lesser being might needs weights to cope with that.

Attached: Riace_bronzes_-_Statue_A-_Ancient_Greek_warrior1.jpg (1444x2370, 2.12M)

How much cardio? Daily for an hour or two?

Wrong. Cardio, calisthenics AND weightlifting is the key.

Post your planche, handstand pushup, pistol squat (x10+) and front lever or just shut the fuck up because you don't have enough experience in lifting or calisthenics to make this judgment call.

Attached: fc7e3f5a04789be655949bd9cccfdd3ca2d5a620.jpg (588x664, 105.77K)

Lol pussy. This physique accurate?

Attached: 3B2B2FA2-994E-491B-8571-F85F59DEAD2D.jpg (168x300, 5.45K)

Based
I don't think I'll ever go back to barbell compounds after doing Weighted calisthenics, plyometrics, and max effort sprints routinely.

you know what i said is true so you dont try to refute it but instead think that insulting me would make any difference, cute.

Trips of truth

Attached: 00496035-C0FF-4000-B024-BB235A431907.jpg (212x238, 7.11K)

>nobody cares about having tree trunk legs
Nobody cares about doing silly tricks on a bar besides niggers and teenage mexicans.

> reincarnates in a different world
> select your character build:
> calisthenics = assassin
> powerlifting = paladin
> bodybuilding = gayfag

what will you choose user?

Attached: darksouls-createcharacter.png (1203x679, 1.37M)