Ok fit, how do I burn my belly fat and gain abs?

Ok fit, how do I burn my belly fat and gain abs?

Attached: 20220204_194943.jpg (2031x1818, 673.64K)

>burn fat
lift weights
>gain abs
lose weight

Consider the keto diet. Cut all carbs and vegetables and focus on meat, oily fish, butter, cheese and eggs.

If that were easy, living with boomer parents who cooks you shit every morning before work. =_= they take no for an answer.

Also I heard keto is bullshit.

Do fork putdowns everyday. If you fail at that, kys and you'll lose wait very quickly.

If you throw up after you eat the calories don't count.

I might need to do shotgun pull-ups by the end of that.

Any diet that reduces your total daily calorie intake works. That's CICO baby

Wrong CICOcuck.
Takes away your bread and pasta.

Dont be fooled. It is not possible to puke up everything. Just count calories and stay under your TDEE

you will need to start weightlifting routine while on a proper diet with some cardio involved
if you just focus on cutting your weight youre going to be dissapointed when you see that your body has very little muscle development which may cause you to quit either that or youll just diet down until you look skinny but not impressive since your abs need to be trained and exercised to grow
follow this and keep it simple
also stop drinking sodas or youll never lose weight effectively

>eat too much
>feel sick
>make myself throw up
based, that's what I do

Attached: 1615743058487.gif (540x304, 1.64M)

I might also have to cut back on drinking natural fruit juice then and just drink more water instead.

Does it really matter if I just cut back on foods like bread and pasta? Or does the whole more calories intake the more cardio and weights you must do?

What about drinking more laxatives?

>I might have to
no, you have to. only drink water, and yes it matters to eat pasta and bread sparingly.

be careful with whats actually called juice
most of these so called juices have sugar in them or the term natural flavors which is equally shit
id recommend just eating actual fruits if youre trying to get vitamins from them
it sucks but yeah youll pretty much be drinking water and some milk but dont overdo the milk
as long as youre not being fatass with the pasta and rice you should be fine
id recommend cutting back on the bread
sure youll need more calories as you increase your workload in cardio and weights but its best to underestimate how much you burn

You're fat everywhere, not just belly fat. Get on the treadmill and start running

So....just continue what in doing...if not I should KMS

So force myself to run. But why do I constantly lose breath? How do I stop myself from being exhausted while running.

slow and steady user

Noted.