/sqtddtot/ - Stupid Questions Thread

Stupid Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread.

1. How much protein do you actually need? I've seen a couple different ways to calculate it like 1g protein per 1lb weight, or some based on lean mass, etc.
2. Any whey protein brands you can recommend from amazon that doesn't make you want to puke when mixed with water? Amount of calories doesn't matter much to me, but I guess higher would be better since I want to gain weight.

Attached: 1626601865403.png (1280x720, 487.02K)

#1. 0.8g per pound is sufficient. If you're 160 pounds, 120 grams of protein is good. Whey and Casein should be your primary proteins. But, you still need some plant proteins and even a little bit of s.o.y protein is okay.

#2. I personally take GNC AMP Whey Isolate. I switch between Strawberry and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. If you really want calories, I guess you could go with Mutant Mass. I don't recommend gainers for anybody, even skinny people though and Mutant Mass has junk carbohydrates extracted from corn.

is it possible to see gains with a shit sleep schedule? (5-7 hours per night on average with an hour or two napping in the afternoon and evening)

Casein causes gut breakdown.
150g is the minimum.
soi is unnacceptable.
post your bitch body.

That's good enough man. I only get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night with no breaks during the day.

>Starts with a total myth
>Makes up a number
>Brainwashed view on s.o.y
>post body
>Ad Hominem

You're the Brainwashed Any Forums version of a Redditer.

Attached: sF8PN8.gif (320x320, 912.31K)

Piggybacking off this question; if my sleep schedule is inconsistent because of work, is it still possible to make significant gains? Last week I had to work a 40 hour shift because of a blizzard. Every other week I have to work a 24 hour shift because my co-workers are shitty and call out.

How do I stop making mistakes (and what's the beat way to drop times for mid to long distance races)

>set new PRs for squat/leg press
>today can't walk because feet hurt a lot
>ankles sore as fuck too
It's not even DOMS, it feels like I bruised the bones in my feet. Did I hit my shitty, aging body's limit? How do I deal with this?

If you continue to have a consistent and good diet and continue to work out, you should be fine man. I would recommend you go with an Upper/Lower or Full Body witjout routine though. If you do PPL you won't get enough sleep. Pick a routine where you only need to workout 3 or 4 times per week.

Could anyone point me in the right direction of where to buy Xanax online in the UK? My social anxiety is getting worse, but I really want to avoid having a conversation with my doctor about it. Cheers bros.

why is Any Forums so against sumo deadlift?

Attached: deadlifts-sumo-3d-illustration-260nw-425575663.jpg (645x280, 25.36K)

Have any of you been able to increase your strength while cutting before? I've been lifting for a few years, and I don't know if it's worth trying if I'm not a novice.

For the same reason I'm against arching in benchpress: I consider it cheating. Anything that drastically decreases the range of motion of a lift is bullshit in my opinion

Attached: arching bench.webm (480x480, 512.08K)

Only at the very beginning of a cut, when I'm still feeling the effects of a bulk right after it ended. I'll add another 5-10lbs to some things, but then the lack of energy from decreased foot intake makes everything start to drop little by little

Cope, weakling

ok.jpg

Is the dumbbell floor press actually good for your chest?

I've never understood them, honestly. It restricts your range of motion and doesn't let you fully activate pecs since, at the bottom of the motion, your arms are resting against the ground. To me it seems like one of those exercises you literally only do if you don't have a bench

Not as your main movement

Get shoes that actually support your feet

>Get shoes that actually support your feet
That's the thing, every athletic-style shoe claims to support the feet, but how do I know which are actually good to use?