Bullying

were you guys ever bullied? Tell your story here and how its effected you, or how you over came it

here is my story.

I am currently 21 years old and have been feeling pretty down today overall, but somehow also proud of how far ive came. and I just felt like writing, so here I am. to make this short, I have been bullied my entire life, starting from when i first entered public school. I have been picked on, spit on, hit on, pushed, shoved, and beaten until I cried. going home and crying, lying to my mom what was wrong, and pretending everything was fine. it didnt help that I was always skinny growing up, making me an easy target. I have, like many of the people who use this website, felt different from most people. not normal. possibly autistic. I was bullied for the way i acted, the lack of being able to read a room, the things i was into, the way I dressed, not being very attractive, and just overall "weirdness". I have never had much luck with girls neither. I have only had one gf in school and she eventually left me for an ex boyfriend, which hurt quite a bit at the time. girls have never really liked me neither because of my obvious social status. My entire life I have always felt like something was wrong with me, and maybe theyre right. maybe there is something wrong with me. to this day, I am so fucking insecure and I dont know how to cure it. Its easy to just say "well, just stop caring what others think" and youd be right, that it is easy. but what about what I think about myself? and not including the enraging body dysmorphia that only keeps getting worse. The years of rejection, not just from girls, but from what seems like the entire world. growing up all you ever want is to be understood, and I never was and i still dont think i am. now, at work I feel mostly comfortable for the most part. Ive gotten pretty good at masking my weirdness, and trying my best to fit in, and "be normal" so to speak. I cant write anymore so I will just leave it at this.

Attached: 204781.jpg (1600x900, 447.35K)

Just know that whatever issue is causing you to ruminate on this was the reason you got bullied In the first place. You will get over it one day and realise that it was a long time ago and wish you coulda done things differently but ultimately it was probably your parents fault. Anyway QQ or move on, I'm sure you were a bully at one point urself

>to make this short
fail

fitness?

>be bullied in school
>bully is a weak kid who tells everyone I'm the bad guy
>techers and other kids fall for his lies and shun me
>say enough is enough one day
>proud if standing up for myself
>bully gets absolutely furious
>gets his older friends from out of town and gang up on me
>completely stomp me into the ground
>tells everyone I started it
>tells everyone it was me who attacked him and beat him up
>Be Germany in ww2

Attached: 1639766469309.jpg (1977x1125, 123K)

I was popular I guess in highschool but never really bullied anyone other than some tough love sometimes. In fact because I had been a bit of a nerd in middle school I sympathized with the bullied in highschool and would try to be friends with them or whatever. You know sometimes what I found though is that they didn't want anything to do with you. I mean not always but some of them just had this really shitty attitude-no matter how well you treated them, they see you with stacy one time or they see you being big on the football or baseball team and they are going to hate you out of jealousy no matter what. Again that wasnt 100% but it was pretty common. Now on a sports team it was different. If you tried to play let's say football, and you were weird, or soft, or whatever you could get treated pretty brutally. Hell even the popular people got hazed hard when they were freshmen, so there was just a culture of it, but outside of that I never saw or participated in too much bullying in like regular school with the general student body.

As you said, be proud of how far you've come. From what I can gather, things have somewhat improved for you. Maybe not drastically but there's still plenty of time, you're only 21.

Do the typical self improvement stuff you've heard a million times before. A lot of it really does help.

Practice socializing. I have very good social skills now, but I regard them as learned, not natural.

just posted this in the martial arts thread

Attached: justdefendyourselfbro.png (1858x830, 207.51K)

bullying made me the man i am today, someone with a fragile personality and mental health issues. atleast i’m not an animal or i wouldn’t have lived with survival of the fittest and all that.

Every single year of HS someone tried to bully me but they'd always be suprised when I asked them to 1v1 in front of their friends.
I was kinda fat but I was also really into boxing at the time.

1st year - Paki
2nd year - Nigger
3rd year - American
4th year - A literal ogre
5th year - Nothing

Won them all, the literal ogre resorted to holding my fists until a teacher came which was funny.
The American had a massive ego and it was pleasant destroying it.
Nigger kept looking at me threateningly so I called him out in front of his gfs.
Paki was downed in 1 hit lol.

>got bullied in middle school
>even back then i knew it was because i was the only one lower in status than the bully
>scrawny ghost nobody liked
>but i never did anything about it because i hated conflict
>also middle school so dumb as shit
>went to hs in the city, met lots of people, left my shell for the first time
>still dumb as shit
>go to college, go through the motions mostly
>one day i hear the words that change my life
"there's no virtue in being meek"
i don't even remember where i heard it, and it's not like i didn't already understand it inherently. but for whatever reason hearing it put to words just put into focus who i was and where i was going. it was only after then i ever felt okay with just being myself instead of trying to get by under the radar to avoid any conflict.
maybe not a coherent train of thought but its mine, figured id share it

Attached: 1627077022389.gif (366x510, 1.66M)

hindsight is 20/20 but the answer was definitely to defend yourself and take the punishment

No one ever bullied me, but they imposed their will on me a couple of times. My bullying was mostly mental and men would impose themselves over me when it came to girls and stuff. I was too weak to ever keep them away from girls I liked. It's not like any of them even got with the girls I liked. I was too passive and they would swoop in and push me out of the conversation. I was too meek to stop them from imposing themselves. Getting fit taught me a lot about being strong. I learned to impose myself over others not because I could, but because I had to. Also, I just learned that after looksmaxxing for long enough that other men just couldn't compete anymore. It's a good feeling when some dickhead was trying to swoop in when I was talking to a girl, but they were too ugly comparatively to beat me. Ultimately, I picked a nice girl with more issues than me to help grow beautiful together. It's been 3 years now. I recommend standing up for yourselves more. The last person that tried to start shit with me was some guy near a bar restroom. I was drunkenly stumbling out of the pisser and accidently bumped his shoulder. He turned around and said, "not going to apologise?" while acting like he was going to kick my ass if I didn't. I just berated him for trying to start shit like a child because someone bumped into him. Some guy told me to leave and blocked me from him and I just said fuck it and left. Having a strong command of language can do more than your fists ever could. If it does come to violence, be smart but don't let losing deter you from defending yourself. Just don't get yourself killed.

I'm 21 as well, early on I was often the target of ridicule due to having long hair, being a bit overweight and being socially awkward in general.
Rather than fixing any of these things, I played into being the butt of the joke and ended up becoming the class clown.
Around senior year I got pretty tired of being "the weirdo who does the funny thing" and started to improve myself, starting with exercising regularly.
Now I'm nearly unrecognizable to my old classmates after doing roofing for 4 years. I'm still an asocial weirdo, but at least I'm not overweight or a drug addict like half of my peers are and I still have plenty of time to improve.

Attached: 2a41b53a943f1c0709225f996c6e957a80bf5e77b7522fb6df86a7c8e6c96.jpg (1076x1600, 325.55K)

yo was this game any good my nigguh

>were you guys ever bullied?
No. But I did bully a few people. They deserved it though. They were the types to run their mouth too much and brag about dumb shit that no one cared about. One of them always tried flirting with and impressing the cute teacher, who was married to the cool teacher. Didn't know until senior year of HS that everyone I was bullying was Jewish.

>5th year of high school

Attached: laughing spanish man.jpg (612x459, 49.01K)

I was bullied by girls when I was little, I have a very clear memory of tearing out a fistful of a turkish girls hair.

chuck Palahniuk is a communist faggot

Growing up I was a mild stutterer so people made fun of that.
I was always a pretty tolerable person so I could handle a lot of shit thrown my way. There's always a ton of kids in elementary and (especially) high schools looking to start a fight for no reason. Giving I was always the tallest or at least among the tallest dudes in schools, people didn't really mess with me too much but even when they did I ignored it. I only snapped twice though. Once in elementary school where I just bitch slapped the dude and he didnt' really do anything about it, and once in high school where I got into a pretty rough brawl with one of my classmates. No one really "won"that fight but I remember landing some pretty clean shots on the dude. No one really messed with me ever since.
Sometimes I remember the random pushing around and shit in school hallways and it makes my blood boil because I didn't do anything about it.