I think a lot of that is because a lot of the martial arts community is made up dudes that were bullied as kids...

>I think a lot of that is because a lot of the martial arts community is made up dudes that were bullied as kids. They learned martial arts so they could beat up the big dudes who always messed with them and embracing strength training kinda breaks the spell so to say. It kinda means accepting the fact that the bigger dude will probably still kick your ass and for a lot of these guys that's a tough pill to swallow.
its true?

Attached: mogge.jpg (1080x1080, 228.03K)

i can beat thor, not even kidding. retarded FUCK probably thinks hes hot shit lol this guy would crumble after a single shin kick by someone like me

My dad threw me in martial arts as a kid so I wouldn't be bullied. Never really had to use it aside from competitions. One time I fought a drunk dude at a bar because he was harassing my gf. Wouldn't count it as a fair fight because drunk ppl literally just fall over but he was much larger than myself and it was the first time I ever like really hurt someone.

If you learn smth like kixk boxing you will still lose if someone is much larger but if you know how to clinch and grapple you can always take out larger opponents.

Yep

his shin bones are.probably thicker than your femur

this

>not lifting and training a martial art
Lmaoing at you faggot I’ll mog you and heem you

thor is still a whiny little insecure bitch in a giants body

Not really
As boxing became distinct from wrestling (boxing rulesets cut out more and more of the wrestling over a period of a couple hundred years) strength remained associated with wrestling (wrestling has always been the premier contest of strength and power), but it became clear that pure striking demands cardio. And this was exacerbated when bareknuckle was overtaken by gloved boxing, because gloves (& wraps) let you hit much more, and much harder, safely. So suddenly the volume of strikes a boxer had to throw (and evade) increased, as did the cardio requirements. Imagine growing up with bareknuckle, seeing the vastly faster pace of gloved boxing, seeing a muscular bareknuckle guy get beaten up in gloves by a skinny guy who's always fought gloved, and it's easy to see how "muscles make you slow" took root.
Nowadays muh science has both improved and worsened things. Improved because every fighter lifts one way or another. Worsened because charlatans like phil daru and other strength & conditioning coaches have to constantly come up with fresh bullshit to justify their jobs. Both strength and good condition are simple to get, both require you to do some long&slow, and some short&fast work.

lmao, ye sure bud, im also sure you would beat top UFC champions in a single night back to back while drinking vodka. shin kick them all 1 hit shin kick master.

this. only a retard believes a fight is decided by one single stat. anyone with a working brain understands that both skill and raw power are important

It's true to an extent but a decent sized middleweight like Costa or Pissrael would kill Thor. The statement rings of cope from a big guy who's bad at fighting, honestly.

Attached: paulo costa.jpg (2000x1333, 223.77K)

Says the nigga caught photoshopping his delts

yoel is better built

Attached: yoel masvidal.jpg (640x640, 117.26K)

Yoel would also kill Thor but he's sadly irrelevant nowadays

Martial arts is complete cope.

I grew up in the 2000s where my school had a zero tolerance policy towards fighting and the rule was both students would be equally punished.

The kids who bullied me were unintelligent losers who never gave a shit about doing well in school or getting in trouble and essentially had free reign to beat the shit out of me and bully me 5 days per week for years and since I didn't have any friends my parents would do shit like make me invite my bullies over on the weekend where they would break my things and bully me in my own home while my parents were gone and when they returned I would get blamed for it and I would even lie for them to cover it up because I was ashamed to admit that they had just thrown my RC car on the roof and kicked a ball through the window on purpose.

I did ju jitsu from age 5 and went twice per week for 12 years but what stopped me from ever defending myself is because I had already been ground down mentally to believe that I was completely and utterly worthless and that I deserved to be bullied. I didn't defend myself because I believed that being bullied what all that I was good for and what I deserved, and I was terrified of fighting back and then getting suspended or even worse, fighting back, being beaten up savagely and then suspended by the school because my parents were already disappointed in me if I didn't get straight As on all my report cards.

I had nowhere to go I was completely excluded and avoided by other kids because I was "the bullied kid" and like a kicked dog I just went along every day and got bodyslammed into the concrete or pushed down hills or beaten with a stick or had my possessions stolen or broken.

I ended up seeing the school counsellor about it and I got told that I was immature, that fighting back was wrong and that I should be a good Christian and forgive and turn the other cheek or just ignore it and that the bullies would eventually grow out of it or they were unhappy with their own lives and so making mine a living hell was some cope for them.

I named them and described all the things they used to do and the counsellor said that the school couldn't do anything about it and that I was not to fight back or else I would be expelled because I would then be ignoring a direct instruction not to fight in school.

The bullies obviously found out that I had seen the school counsellor because the fucking teacher announced for me to go to the appointment "to the school counsellor" in the middle of class, and by that point it was just pure reputational destruction amongst the other random students who had never spoken to me because I then got a reputation as a "snitch" and that I was going "crying to the teachers" and "making up lies"

Literally year 1 to year 12 I got bullied every single day including on school trips and camps I had zero friends ever and I stopped training martial arts because I knew I was never going to use it anyway because finally having graduated I was free from those bullies and I moved away forever

Kinda retarded since strength training is a huge part of martial art training specially in mma since it includes wrestling and grappling.
Also that guy has literally torn his bicep multiple times throwing shitty punches that are not even hard.
Being strong is good, doesn't make you a fighter.

Didn't

read

faggot.

>takes roids like a tranny to feel like a big man

It's hard to claw your way out of something like that.
Find something to beat the shit out of and destroy. Something inanimate.

If this is true, karma always finds a way. You should've punched them, but it's not your fault that you didn't. This world is cruel and everyone else is a bastard. You are NOT the problem. You are NOT worthless. You do NOT deserve the abuse. Take inventory, and tell yourself that from now on you will never let this happen to you again. Keep lifting. Practice your punches. Stay vigilant.

Forgive yourself. God loves you. The father and the son will always love you.

Dude, you need to get into a barfight, a sparring match, shoot a deer and strangle it, kill fish, smash things, break windows, yell at your parents, tell them they're dogshit for not caring about you at all, at least something like that, jfc.

>How to fuck your body asap
Jack of all trades, master of none
Comprehend what that means, junior.