What exactly went wrong in .gif related?

She starded so impressive in my opinion.

Attached: 20220204_224606.gif (256x320, 3.44M)

She forgot to factor in that she weights +30lbs more than in high school and hasn't actually attempted anything acrobatic since then.
It looks like she tried jumping more back than up and didn't get her hips high enough.
>She starded so impressive
Yeah setting up isn't the hard pard.

Is she in an awful shape now?

How do you know she isn't active anymore?

did she died

Attached: 1635599630677.jpg (832x1000, 65.6K)

Not awful by american standards, low as shit i know, but she's clearly overweight.
Gymnastics is basically a high level form of calisthenics; bodyfat is very important. Add to the fact that she probably hasn't trained seriously in a relatively long time shit like this is gonna happen.

She’s probably on drugs and/or drunk

>overweight
>bad form
reasonable assumption

I don't know if she's overweight.

she died, unfortunately. it only took a quick google search to find out what happened

I broke my foot in highschool doing a backflip because I was about 2 inches taller and 45 pounds heavier than when I last did one.
You're almost certainly right.
She's overweight, you're just used to seeing it.

Realistically, she didnt tuck her legs in.
When you tuck, you spin faster. Ice Skaters have a mathematical equation for how far to stick their leg out when they spin.

She kept her tibia/fibula/foot extended. if she contracted her hamstrings to tuck the lower legs, she maybe would have at least cleared her head.

try jumping and spinning at home with one leg/one arm in and out. makes a HUGE difference in rotational speed

tldr torque

How the hell is she overweight dudes?

Yea gotta factor in all this free food. Your sand village probably gets to eat once a week. When you finish loading this reply on your dialup just know that I feel no pitty and im glad your children starve to death

She appears to be heavier than the healthy weight range relative to her height.
It's a pretty simple equation, surprised you've never heard of it.

Body like a mini fridge

Yeah, I get it. But she doesn't look heavier.

You can't see those love handles?

No not really desu.

>can't tell if troll or american

This is her now.

Attached: LoaGriesbach_spinalcordinjury_journey13-900x1200.jpg (900x1200, 95.54K)