Is he correct? Are you weak?

Is he correct? Are you weak?

Attached: elliott.png (1032x810, 669.95K)

This is some bullshit clickbait where be finds a way to recontextualuze falling in love so it sounds more manly

does he look like a strong man to you? would you really consider his advice? look at his face.

I wish I could love again

Attached: 1640897900298.jpg (1136x528, 14.48K)

>fall into love
ESL

the hodge twins are clowns

Fuck out of here with that bullshit
This guy would rape you in a fight IRL
He is a man who is disciplined and has worked and put himself in that position

You yourself are posting on fit. You are likely in your 20s. You have a mommy addiction. You are addicted to comfort. You faced no hardships in life. You are scum. You are soulless.

i have no clue why people listened this deranged mental case

I don't fall in love. I form absurd obsessions with certain girls that make me think about them 100% of my day, which gives me insane motivation to self-improve but makes me unable to do anything else at the same time. These phases last a few months but I feel like this one is going to last for a few years at least. It also makes me pretty much unable to cum to other women (I can, however, cum in 2 minutes to a clothed pic of the girl).

Elliott's heart is in the right place but he's a total midwit.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: YO ELLIOT.jpg (1080x1080, 219.11K)

post body

To be fair he's barefoot
I think he's in the 5'6-5'8 range

Bullshit projection. Elliot is a very emotional man, he wishes he was stoic.

I've gotten abused by drug addicts and psycopaths, I can't use my left hand anymore, but that doesn't count only wageslaving for Mr. Nose or getting cucked counts as "hardship" hmmm?

>american
>muuh hardships
You guys wouldn't survive one day where I live you would have killed yourselves already please shut up your male models of strength are some gay marines that went on paid vacations on the middle east to shoot some malnourished sand eaters with gear that are worth 1000x more than their lives.

the incel pipeline. many such cases

The greatest men in the history of the world all fell in and knew passionate, all encompassing love with romantic partners with very, very few exceptions. Why the fuck would I care about this YouTube nobodies' clearly deranged opinion?
Why would I let another man define what is or is not masculine, in my life?
Why would I give a FUCK about what this fucking NOBODY thinks?
I have a father, snd he knew how to raise me. I'm sorry you guys substitute YouTube celebrities who are selling you something for the fathers you CLEARLY never had.

Isn't he married with a kid(s)?

sounds immoral

Are you me? Holy fuck. What do we do about this

>The greatest men in the history of the world all fell in and knew passionate, all encompassing love with romantic partners
Not at all true.