Many such cases

SAD!

Attached: 1629152871050.png (1000x1000, 100.02K)

Am I the only one who thinks stonetoss is actually a weakling dyel whose only experience with working out is making comics about it so people think he actually does?

No.

Working out and being dyel are not mutually exclusive and this board is proof.

no one on this board works out

>many such cases
>Simple as
why do you even hang out here? all you do is post autistic shit like this

This comic is unironically true.. just because you get jacked, doesn't lead to pussy. Its the story of using the motivation and routine building you did as a man in your fitness journy the propels you to get the confidence to talk to and ask women out.. if you just get jacked, you will notice faggots hitting on you. Since I've gotten Any Forums the amount of mires and approaches I get from faggots is kinda staggering..

This is just a reminder that stonetoss is a nazi

This is just a reminder that I hope he is.

there are many men who think a hyper-fit body is their ticket to regular sex
those are the same men who get uncomfortable that gay guys want their asshole more than women want their dick

that's the point of the comic

You do realize where you are, right?

Attached: Nazi heil.jpg (1024x685, 150.8K)

Ladies like dad bods with a beard.
Check Tik Tok for proof

Attached: 0972 - WcFE3iR.png (882x944, 31.32K)

"Nazi" is just code for "not anti-white enough". Take your anti-white racism elsewhere.

>nazi
Wtf does this even mean? That he was sitting in the Reichstag in the 30s with Goering and Goebbels? They didn't even call themselves Nazis, that's just a derogatory term created by German communists at the time.

that’s why i like him

so his friends recognise him
on an anonymous board
it's worse than you think lmao

that's krautchan

Didn't read

Good, right?

I catch women looking now and then. They're very slick about it, but nothing escapes my autistic eyes.

Reminder that stonetoss is unironically a nazi

So?

Wtf I love stonetoss now?