For whom do you lift?

For whom do you lift?

Attached: 1643990533416.webm (406x720, 2.86M)

for queen

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1128x2012, 344.33K)

No one I accepted my faith and will be alone forever

Zhe has a point about doctor visits being expensive, but the delivery is so cringe I want to disagree.

What is voltron ultra?

New sipped flavor

>Zhe
You know it's a typo but that's probably her actual preferred pronoun

all of her projection is because healthcare is unaffordable, I feel for you America bros

i support this based queen
i'll be rich off neetbux and prescriptions from all the diseases i'll be diagnosed with

oh stfu

there is no such thing as autism. it's called being a weird little fuck and has been around for centuries

Imagine this thing talking to your kids

autism is real but its being appropriated by women

Myself.

I met Doja at my work last year and she straight mired and said "you cute". I'm sure she does it to everyone to keep up her image but it stuck with me and now every time I lift I think about it.

Attached: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (1791x1791, 270.98K)

Attached: C1D33002-CBF2-4BCC-AFE4-52ABCF8D3FDF.jpg (1024x576, 86.69K)

I'd still hit it. All women who wear makeup look like goblins without it.

This. You can name dozens of actually autistic men, but can you name one truly autistic woman? Nanette for sure isn't autistic and the most mainstream "autistic" woman out there.

I lift so the me of tomorrow has someone to look up to.

temple grandin is a legit autistic woman.
Talking about men I don't know many famous ones. I can think of Richard Stallman (not diagnosed but surely is)

Elon Musk?

Oh yeah this abomination of modernity really struggles with money, this poor sperg has dat traditional jewfrolywood mistery meat cracksexual attire of the hoodlums in bohemian grove

used to lift for girls and pussy when i was younger. 24 and married now, so i only lift for God Almighty. this body of mine isn't mine, and will eventually return to Him.

Attached: 1632462667042.webm (1590x1080, 3M)

>temple grandin
>
Grandin was not formally diagnosed with autism until her adulthood. As a two-year-old, the only formal diagnosis given to Grandin was "brain damage",[12][13] a finding finally dismissed through cerebral imaging at the University of Utah by the time she turned 63 in 2010.[14] While Grandin was still in her mid-teens, her mother chanced upon a diagnostic checklist for autism. After reviewing the checklist, Grandin's mother hypothesised that Grandin's symptoms were best explained by the disorder and was later determined to be an autistic savant.[12][15][16][17][18]

literally self-diagnosed by her mother, who also goes on to say "my little retard is a genius too!"

yeah ok. god i hate women

I need audio, plz post audio link. I want to hear how un-autistic her voice is

no fuckin way bro, what did she smell like...

>24
>married

have fun with your dead loveless marriage by 30 user