Protein intake

>take basal protein requirement (0.8g of protein for each kg of body mass)
>add 33g
that's actually all you need for a positive nitrogen balance and thus to build muscle
here's why:
you can only gain about 1kg of muscle naturally per month, we are even being generous here to count all of that as protein since muscle actually contains water as well of course, 1000g divided by 30 (days) is 33g
stop falling for protein supplement propaganda, just lift hard and consistently, eat healthy with a minimal effort on prioritising protein rich food and you'll still see the gains over time

Attached: 1623372675993.png (837x898, 1.14M)

Damn I think I’m straight now.

Actually I take that back.
High test pussy has got to be just a mess.

1kg of muscle a month i fucking WISH lmao. Do not take in to consideration what this person is saying

>t. Chinese pig farmer

that's the cap but sure it ain't easy

maybe in your very first month you might gain 1kg of muscle. No-one is consistently gaining 1kg per month

Tell that to my stretch marks

I eat @1g for every lb of LBM and even that's more than most people need

Yeah I also have stretch marks, so does everyone. You are skunked if you actually believe you can gain 1kg lean every month

Post body

I'm the guy that's been calling you retarded, I have something else to add.

Your sum you used assumes that 100% of the protein eaten goes in to muscle mass. Protein is used in many other processes including providing energy. This whole thread is retarded

that's what basal protein intake is for you tard
>including providing energy
just don't deplete your glycogen and your body won't need to burn proteins

I had it. Dont want it again.
Very high libido though but hairryy all the way to the back crack (makes me puke just thinking about it)

Describe the smell.

some hair is hot but that's way too much, reminds me of my ass

Unironically how do you get stretch marks from lifting natty?

I guess I just have really thin skin. I don’t know. Be white.

How much mass did you gain and in how much time? How old are you?

>1kg naturally per month
You're retarded

so you're arguing you need even less daily proteins?

no im calling you delusional for thinking you're putting 1kg of muscle mass on per month unless you're completely new to lifting, and if thats true then you shouldnt be handing out advice