Literally millions of cute girls out there

>literally millions of cute girls out there
>none of them would ever date me no matter how much I lift because I am only average looking and 5'9"
It's so tiresome.

Attached: 1644000601618m.jpg (1012x1024, 187.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPSl7uT1DW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boo hoo, quit being a faggot

Attached: EF34B2A4-5018-4160-A42A-A66145927A2C.png (641x355, 211.2K)

you asked out millions of girls? stop making excuses you pussy. there are girls that will date you but you are too afraid of rejections.

That sounds completely fair.

You are mentally ill

Attached: cover5.jpg (1002x568, 143.29K)

Why do people sit around, trying to make themselves and others unhappy?

This. Take the stopcaringpill, user.

Attached: stopcaring.jpg (614x900, 116.86K)

Nobody gives a shit about your height. If they do then it's your fault for somehow picking the vainest meanest bimbos out there

It's not even the stop caring pill. It's the "drop your ego" pill. You're too afraid to ask out women because it will damage the fragile idea of you that you have in your head if they reject you. I felt this way, and once I accepted that not every girl will like me, and also still maintained respect for myself, I stopped being hesitating and actually had better than expected results.

>try talking to girls
>"Ew, don't talk to us you creep"
Yeah, thanks.

Attached: a1a.jpg (600x631, 40.13K)

this is what you get with that

youtube.com/watch?v=XPSl7uT1DW0

So go to Saudi Arabia and become oil-rich.

the guy isn't bad looking, but the way he approaches women triggers their avoid serial killer/rapists response.

If he changed to approaching women at a mall for example on foot, instead of like an autist on a mission with his bike gloves starting with "sorry" he would get a woman eventually.

But these types of autists can't be helped. For 90% of men, ones much uglier than him if they talked to 100 women they would have some success.

>these types of autists can't be helped
fuck

It's ok OP, you sort of accept it and get used to it with time.

Some of us are just supposed to stay alone and that's it, find other ways of making meaning of your life

you are probably not that type of autist user, I was incredibly shy and literally started shaking everytime there was public speaking in high school and now I have banged over 100+ women.

The types of autists I'm talking about have zero awareness, they are basically not shy at all like that guy, they just blurt out what's on their mind and for some reason don't take feedback and adapt to social situations.

Kek sorry ginger manlet, it's all about luck. Either being born with right lucky genetics or not. If your an incel in your teens, you'll be a lonely incel as a old man. Just cope with weed, drugs and video games

Lowering your inhibition will help you develop relationships with women in most natural settings (work, uni, etc.).
Approaching random women on a bike with a camera strapped to your head is just begging for failure, no matter how confident you are. You're basically ambushing them.

You don't get girls because you're pathetic

Cope, your not a ugly manlet like op so don't be giving advice like women do
>hot girl to fat friend: OHHH MY GOD GIRL, YOUR SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! YOU ARE THICK AND SO PRETTY, I WISH I WAS WITH YOU

Attached: 1627232530247.jpg (638x666, 41.68K)

>Lowering your inhibition
how?

STOP
CARING

>Lowering your inhibition will help you develop relationships with women in most natural settings (work, uni, etc.)
Yeah but girls don't want to talk to some average looking 5'9" manlet in natural settings. They want to interact with some handsome tall Chad dude.