What exactly is the reason for this difference? Why can't we agree on one thing?

What exactly is the reason for this difference? Why can't we agree on one thing?

Attached: 791578.png (1000x743, 61.67K)

The females are right on this one.

agreed. Evidence is the world before the 1970s with veggie oils and high carb diets. The average person will never realize that everything is poison in our modern life.

>Females are retarded, more at 11

>social factors

why did they phrase it like that?
obviously low social status correlates with lower intellect and both correlate with bad diet
doesn't mean people get fat because they are poor, but because their diet is shit

this whole debate, including the one about cico, is nothing but autistic hairsplitting

I wish one day we advance as a culture and have a tv show where they chain fatties to a tree and let them starve until they are thin so we can finally end all these retarded discussions

Correct. It's nuanced.

Oh look, women coping. Thay's unheard of.
Thay's not why they chose that side you fucking idiots. Have you ever met a woman?

>The virgin incel cope vs the Chad nuanced reality

Women do have more body fat than men on average just due to biology, but diet still matters

You all are saying its nuanced which I agreed with of course certain people are discerned to hold more body fat that others, but the simplest explanation holds true for the majority.

Majority of People are eating more high calorie dense foods and have lower physical activity than the human body is used to.

What in the USA's geography or environment contributes to obesity? What is the social pressure that enables someone to become obese? Not everyone is an endomorph. Majority just bloat overtime after their metabolism slows down and fail to do anything before it's too late

Attached: eb3c7f62f3672585b2d835ad7001d1a8.jpg (1936x1936, 276.68K)

>social factors
How do social factors make someone a fat? Lmao what the fuck does "social factors" even mean? Can anyone describe it? This is one of my most valuable profiling phrases by the way.

The feminine is subjective, the masculine is objective. Reality mixes both. It's why I run decisions by women to estimate the emotional reaction I'll get from my action (I ignore their advice on what I should do different ofc, don't wanna do something retarded)

Attached: 1644001983711.jpg (927x1056, 272.48K)

Bingo. Even people who have a tendency to put on weight could keep it under control if they just nipped it in the bud when they noticed it starting to creep up on them.

I will never understand how these people just do nothing while they put on 100+ pounds. Once you get so fat it is hard to reckon with it.

That's not what is being asked, its obesity. Also, while women have higher body fat, they also have less muscle mass.
Waist to Hip Ratio of over 0.85 indicates obesity in women

Wrong. The correct approach to women is lie lie lie. Even when you dont have to lie.. just always keep them guessing. The best lie is the one that produces the biggest emotional response- that way they will be so caught up in the emotional response that they wont even stop to consider that it is a lie.

it's nuanced but diet is like 90% of that nuance

Lmao based. Also remember to always purposely fail their loyalty checks as hard as you can
>user if I gave you a hall pass who would you sleep with
>Your best friend such that your friendship and relationship would be destroyed and it would be objectively your fault

>user if I lost my legs would you still love me
>What? Ew... No. Of course not.

>user if I was ugly would you still love me?
>If you were ugly I would never had spoken to you

Because mainstream opinion is that obesity is caused by diet and exercise, so women accept it. Men are retarded and believe it's "not that simple" and "muh hormones"
Just look at our resident ketard.

I can absolutely understand it if it happened to you as a child

Yeah but that's what are talking about. I'm talking about these normal people who blow up after 30.

Yeah so in other words basically that is the only instance I believe in telling the truth.

False dichotomy.
Genetic, environmental, and social factors have a large effect on the diet and exercise regimen people adopt.
When obesity is framed as individual failure, there is really no reason to research the reason behind it (because we believe obesity is just self inflicted), let alone fix it.