Why are lifters on social media obsessed with oatmeal so much? It barely has any calories, almost no nutrients...

Why are lifters on social media obsessed with oatmeal so much? It barely has any calories, almost no nutrients, and you're hungry again 10 minutes after eating it

Attached: 91E58DED-C0BE-475F-9D70-DD195125F179.jpg (720x960, 73.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/9-benefits-oats-oatmeal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They get paid by Big Oatmeal

Dunno, I eat it because it is fucking delicious.

You are pretty much incorrect on all accounts here

I personally blend rolled oats with a little electric spice grinder and add the powder to my protein shakes.

3 scoops whey, natural peanut butter, ground rolled oats, 1 scoop creatine, dash of maple syrup for flavour.

Mix that fucked up with an emulsion blender, smooth, tasty, 800 kcal shake after a 10k run. Nothing like it in the mornings.

I eat overnight oats almost on the daily. They taste good and fill me up for awhile till lunch.

Attached: 1621979096116.jpg (480x480, 15.1K)

No calories? Are you retarded? Oatmeal has like 350 calories per 100g and if you mix it with PB or protein powder you will get even more cals.

I agree
You can eat like 1 carb a day
Why eat oatmeal when you can eat pasta

If you're hungry 10 minutes after you ate like 3 spoonfuls, you're not cooking them to proper volume or you're a fatty fat fat

Because oats make you bloated/full of gas like most worthless grainsludge, but here people mistake that bloated feeling for satiation so somehow oats became a way to not be so hungry anymore since you basically inflame your intestines lol

Oats have 13.5g protein each 100g and 58g carbs each 100g. Makes it the perfect breakfast, also rich in kalium and magnesium. And, its dirt cheap. You must be utterly retarded, Op

>Oats have 13.5g protein each 100g and 58g carbs each 100g
>rich in kalium and magnesium
and guess what, the vast majority of all that is completely non bio-available to you and you just shit it out

this, I can get a months supply of oats for £3 and that's if I eat it sparingly. Not going to break the bank, unless you're an antiwork lolcow

I like them, they keep me full for ages. Add some protein powder and they taste nice. Absolute S tier cutting food

I took the Grape Nuts pill and never looked back

Couldn't find a single study that back ups your claim. Another clown who doesn't know shit. You'll never make it nigger, you'll always be a mental dwarf

Helps you poop gooder after consuming whey.
t. Big Oatmeal
Nunt uhh

It's satiating and nutritious. If you're way below your bodyfat setpoint and shredded all the time, it's fucking awesome.

Social conditioning. Same reason people think broccoli is a superfood. You can see right in this thread with people just saying "you're wrong" without elaborating or proving anything.

Eat a bowl of oatmeal with no milk or any additives. It's like cardboard and eating nothing.

You joke but quaker oats is owned by PepsiCo. Last time I checked they're not a small, mom-and-pop company.

That is not bioavailable protein by any measurement. It will do nothing for your nitrogen balance.
>rich in magnesium
No it isn't. The phytic acid and phosphorous will block any magnesium absorption.
>kalium
You don't even know what that is. You just googled "nutrients in oats."

You're such an idiot. Go on a vegan diet I saw a study that said it boosts testosterone levels by 15%.

>It barely has any calories
>almost no nutrients
retardest thread I've seen in so long

>It barely has any calories,
303 per half cup (78g)

>almost no nutrients,
Half a cup (78g) of oatmeal has
Manganese: 191% of the RDI (recommended daily allowance)
Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI
Magnesium: 34% of the RDI
Copper: 24% of the RDI
Iron: 20% of the RDI
Zinc: 20% of the RDI
Folate: 11% of the RDI
Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI
Smaller amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)

>and you're hungry again 10 minutes after eating it
"Oatmeal may help you lose weight by making you feel more full. It does this by slowing down the emptying of the stomach and increasing production of the satiety hormone PYY."

healthline.com/nutrition/9-benefits-oats-oatmeal

they arent bioavailable