Has anyone here ever been to Planet Fitness, either as a one time thing or a regular...

Has anyone here ever been to Planet Fitness, either as a one time thing or a regular? Is it really as big of a meme as everyone here says?

Attached: AB5E3D31-C831-4A0E-B79F-4B4F2EE225E2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.18M)

I go to planet fitness and it is actually the best out of the 6 gyms I’ve been a regular at in my life and not a single one of the rules that are posted here are in the one I go to. I went to one in a different city though and all of those rules applied though.

I’ve been to a few, if you’re just trying to get a workout in and don’t care about powersharting progression it isn’t bad. Never heard the lunk alarm, plenty of cables machines and dumbbells.

>That's it
It can however measure likelihood of health complications in the near and far future and no amount of self pitying will change that.

I shower there because I'm homeless. It seems nice. Sometimes I want to ride a bike there for like 15 minutes but I never get around to it. They're clean gyms with a lot of screens and treadmills and shit. Also cheap at 10 a month.

If you are living on the street then where are you posting from?

can people tell your homeless?

I hope you make it out of your situation bro

Breh when you’re homeless you don’t give a fuck if other people can tell you’re homeless. Bigger priorities

I rent an office for 125 a month plus 100 for internet. I have a barbell and plates there and this weekend my rack is arriving. I work an office job at 47k a year and drive an 07 v6 accord.
I'm homeless because I refuse to pay exorbitant rents on this income and I'm saving for something better in the future. We will see.
No one can tell I'm homeless.

post body

And I sleep in that office. When the weather is warmer I like to sleep in the trunk of my Honda to change it up. I'm going to be doing a lot of camping this summer (live in colorado) so it should be cool.

Ok so you’re a hippy not a homeless.

Planet fitness is exactly what I imagine a gym that is run by people who don't even lift looks like

if you're homeless attending a public gym, and overtly so, people will complain about you and you possibly will face issues

that's interesting. what kinda office for 125 a month though?

I have a hard time believing you can't find rent on 47k. I did in nyc, but of course I lived with 2 roommates and a old shitty place. sounds like you can live with less to get something more in the future

For what reason? I’m not posting my body regardless.

It's a tiny windowless office that's about idk, 6 x 16 maybe? I got lucky with it that's for sure.

I can definitely rent an apartment. The thought of 1k a month for a studio sickens me on some level. Idk why.
I guess kek

You sleep in the trunk of a sedan? Be careful bro invest in a snorkel or something.

Kek it's actually comfy seats down and my head is in the trunk side with my legs in the back seat. Tinted windows. Super discreet. Not bad when it's warm out

My local planet fitness is fine. A little crowded, but I don't see any of the stuff you get in the memes. Might be because I go in at 5 in the morning.

>The thought of 1k a month for a studio sickens me on some level. Idk why.

it's expensive and your 1.1-1.3k bi weekly check barely makes it comfortable, since your rent might be 1k but there's utilities and everything else.

you'll not save much unless you're a monk. the only thing i saved on 45k~, heck even 55k~ in nyc was my 401k contributions. But I was absolutely not budgeting and eating out a lot

I went to a Planet Fitness when it was new, but this was ~2008/2009. Had barbells, squat racks, etc. At the end, a new fat woman took over management and all free weights and heavy dumbbells were purged. We called that bitch the "fat horseman of the gymocalypse." Again, that was over 10 years ago, I'd be surprised if rouge franchise has flown under the radar for this long, and you are probably a fag.

I guess I just found a good one then. Why are faggots so obsessed with hating any gym?

They have this kind of marketing to lure in fatties who will sign up, pay, and then not go. Use of machines requires maintenance, which costs money. Planet fitness doesn't want members that exercise.

Exactly. I'd rather do what I'm doing than scrape by just to have a shitty studio in a sketchy part of town.

wait how do you cook?