*exposes your favorite exercise*

>*exposes your favorite exercise*
nothing personal kiddo

what exercises that you loved did he BTFO? for me it was arnold flys and chest dips

Attached: Jeff-Cavaliere.jpg (1080x1062, 195.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDWoHOaupcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what exercises that you loved did he BTFO?
masturbation. based jeff.

I'm stronger than him and he's on gear, why would I listen to him especially after the fake weights thing?

who is he ? o_O

>Why real weights are KILLING YOUR GAINS!

>did bench pressing in the smith machine
Yeah whatever he says I disregard

What's wrong with chest dips?

stopped watching this bloke when I discovered Greg Doucette

Proof?

>after the fake weights thing?
whats wrong with that? everything he says is legit and useful. the background clips only show how to perform the exercise

>10x10 for squats
>useful

rotator cuff killers apparently

>exposes exercise
>can’t expose his bottom 4 abdominals at 8% bf
dumb fraud

cavalier is a faegoat and so is op

Upright rows, although, he said, it MAY cause damage. Anyway, fuck him, he is a twat

He said once to EXHALE when squatting down. This clearly shows he never did heavy squats and doesn't know what he is doing. Why should i listen to him?

Here's 495 featuring my conk creet plates

Attached: Screenshot_20211224-134157_Gallery.jpg (1440x1876, 1.33M)

It isnt about that, it's about setting up a 455 pull with fake weights and pulling it with ease to look strong, then being called out and trying the same thing with real weights at RPE 10. That's a poverty deadlift for someone running a fitness channel on youtube.

Proof that he's on gear and uses fake weights

>gear
nigger he's a fitness youtuber
>fake weights
Google athlean x fake weights and you'll find about 100 videos comparing his 425 "real pull" with his 495 "fake pull" and see for yourself.

nice cross rifles faggot lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=VDWoHOaupcc

das conk creet baby

You either get a stripper pregnant, a charger at 20% interest, or a boot tattoo. Considering the three I'd say I did alright.

Lol

The dude is such fag and says that looking at weights the wrong way will tear your rotator cuffs and rupture your kidneys. His shit is helpful for learning good form but otherwise he's so fucking annoying.

Also, fake weights kek.

Bench Flys. I tried floor flys yesterday and they felt awkward but I'm going to keep at it and try to dial in my form.

Wait, he can't even pull close to 200kg? Anyone working out for 3 years can do that

He pulled 495 fake and made it look easy then pulled 425 real and went catback as fuck.

This guy's videos have saved me from multiple shoulder injuries, I'm absolutely certain.

>nigger he's a fitness youtuber
So no proof. Got it.

> Google athlean x fake weights and you'll find about 100 videos comparing his 425 "real pull" with his 495 "fake pull" and see for yourself.
It's called EDUCATION METHODOLOGY. The point of the vids is to show good form, not show off.