What the FUCK do i do to fight lifting acne

19YO, 8hours of sleep, plenty of water

Attached: image_2022-02-04_154729.png (576x383, 242.99K)

cleanser, tretinoin, moisturizer

dermatologist

wash with cetaphil daily facial cleanser twice a day

benzoyl peroxide

if it's bad consider tretinoin

Zinc 30mg at bedtime for 3 months
Benzoyl peroxide and Adapalene
Moisturizer for acneic skin
Good hygiene and diet, avoid too much sun

Start with that, if not effective move to antibiotics and then retinoids
t.resident in dermatology

This is good advice. My skin cleared up naturally (though it could be from eating much less sugar and seed oils) at 22. A few snap memories came up from a couple of years ago on my acne was so much worse than I remember. I wish I had tried more at the time, that shit looked terrible.

Does the retinol have to be applied topically, sir? I eat one carrot a day as a source of retinol

yeah but before spending your money and putting into your body any shit you don't know about it, go to a dermatologist.

here comes a little advice from some G who got acne during his early teenage years (I'm 18, finally I got rid of my acne after 4 years).
DO NOT POP YOUR SPOTS, DO NOT POP THEM, LET THE INFLAMATION DISAPEAR ON IT'S OWN, an use korean whitening creams, the hyperpigmentation will go if you use them

Fix ur zoomer diet

This. I used to pop my acne and my aunt thought my face was fucking bruised because I was doing it so much.

Yes topically. To my knowledge there is no study on eating carrots to treat acne.

^ I forgot this advice. Do not pop and squeeze your pimples. As we say, «a third goes out, two thirds go in». At best just scratch the roof of the pustule if it’s too ugly

Antibiotics gave me tinnitus and tretonin almost froze my face

Get on differin/tretinoin/tazorac.
If you're 19 use your parents insurance to go to a dermatologist and get a prescription.

/fa/ has a skincare thread is not super active but youll get some info lurking and posting there

>tretonin almost froze my face

Attached: 1642803346778.png (444x366, 281.93K)

>Benzoyl peroxide and Adapalene
To add to this:
Use a benzoyl peroxide wash and leave it on for about 5 minutes before washing off instead of a leave on product.
Contact therapy works really well with benzoyl peroxide and makes it way way less irritating.

It was working relatively well but apparently it can make your skin overreact after some time. So it did, and for a week my face almost became leather. It wasn’t just dry, I couldn’t move my face muscles half as well. Everything wrinkled and movements like talking would open up little areas in the ski. And start “bleeding”. I think the tinnitus is worse, who knew antibiotics were linked to it. All in all, my acne went from being the absolute worse to muted redness, non-whitehead zits, and scarring. More manageable at the very least, but I definitely did not take an advantageous trade on that.

I have heard of people having that kind of reaction to tret, but it's normally right away, not something that happens later in the treatment.

Some people's body cant properly metabolize vitamin A.
So when they apply tretinoin (an vitamin a derivative), they get hard, almost feeling like an orange peel, like skin.
But that always shows up early in the treatment so I don't know if that's what happened to you.

About 6 months in

>and Adapalene
>and then retinoids
user, with all due respect, Adapalene is a retinoid

I've bought this many times, and I love it.

At night I wash my face with warm water, dry it with a clean towel, and apply this before bed.
almost ALWAYS gets rid of redness in pimples the next day.

Attached: Capture.png (1248x786, 367.33K)

Stop eating dairy and chocolate.

Yes this includes whey