/fat/ - Fat Loss General

>Who is /fat/ for?
For chubby ducks who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread:

Attached: 1640141862594.jpg (2048x1152, 320.7K)

Here's your thread homos

Attached: 1620126109287.png (81x49, 1.86K)

I'm paying 3 local theater women to live action recreate these duck scenes and theres nothing you can do to stop me

mental illness

nice, webms?

Gods I wanna touch one of these nuns

It will be pics only just like the originals. Our first meeting is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I need 2 more ducks

If I can't reach the target reps and sets, am I supposed to lower the amount and raise it by 1 rep/set weekly.
I can't lower the weight, I have a kettlebell.
I'm thinking 6x6 swings and 5x10 press, squats and rows. I didn't think swings were that demanding before trying.

God I want to [spoiler]protect[/spoiler] these nuns.

>be me
>dieting for three months so far, decent progress
>have fun work trip this past week
>take an extra day off on vacation because it's been a stressful couple years
>don't follow my diet at all for four days but eat maintenance
>fear the worst when approaching the scale back home today
>down 0.2 pounds
That's a relief!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 98.05K)

>daily weighing and tracking waist size/fat metrics from the calculator
>waist and neck both measured 3 times with the average used for calculation
>yesterday - 31.6", 16.7%
>today - 31", 15.5%
The daily measures are to track weekly averages more accurately. I try to maintain consistency with the measuring (roughly same time, post 2nd BM if possible). The only thing that was different between yesterday and today was I only had 1 BM before the measurement. Weight was the same between both days.
The discrepancy is bugging my autism.

Stop checking daily

hehehehehe

Attached: 1643099001316.png (927x627, 63.56K)

Back down to 80kgs, my festive weight gain is official gone, my goal is 75kg by the end of Feb.

just realized than Ketofags literally just turned the food pyramid upside down

ARE THOSE CARBS AHHHHHHHHHH

The daily goes into a spreadsheet for averaging.

Its unnecessary and retarded. Your body fat isn't going to change daily. Just do weigh ins a few times a week body fat maybe monthly

Is a vegetarian diet good for weight loss?

Attached: 1641381874644.gif (499x477, 946.43K)

Any diet is good for weight loss as long as you achieve high protein intake and a caloric deficit

The fat doesn't just slough off every Sunday, though. Everything is incremental. Following the basic guidelines of 1lb loss per week, that means a change of 0.142lb/day. Its granular, and mostly untrackable with consumer tools, but 4 consistent days would yield 0.5lb difference, not an insignificant amount depending on size and fat percentage.
Again, everything gets taken in weekly and confirms proper losses or recomp to modify any calorie intake twice a month.

>not an insignificant amount depending on size and fat percentage
In this thread it absolutely is insignificant. Are you working at least 5x harder on your lifts than you are on your autism?

yes

Attached: Vegan-Malnourished-800x449[1].jpg (800x449, 63.24K)