Hip abductor and hip adductor

guys, this is driving me crazy.
the deal is: i can't fucking pull up more weight than 15kg (12-15 reps 4 series) in this fucking machine and i'm going insane. i'm in the gym for almost 4 months and this is the only fucking exercise that i still can't pull more weight (i used to do 3 series, now i do 4, but anyway), i simply can't progress in this machine
i see old ladies putting more weight than me, i see people with half the size of my legs putting more weight than me, what's happening? do i have a problem?
anyway, my goal now is to, at least, get to 20kg in this fucking machine
about other leg exercises, yes, they're all ok and i'm progressing my weights nicely, except pic related

my current weight is 60kg and my height is 1,70m

Attached: images (6).jpg (550x550, 33.54K)

Lol wtf, I just did 175lbs 4x12 on Monday. Why are you so weak?

im hoping you're a female.

if not:

>using machines
>using the pussy machine specifically

ngmi

don't diss it bro the orgasms feel fantastic when you get doms in your hip adductors. feel like i get harder boners during sex ever since i put it in my leg day too.

By the off chance this isn't bait:
Something might seriously be wrong with you if you can not move more than 15kg on either the Abductor or adductor machine. Do you feel pain while doing it? Or can you simply not move the weight? Are tiu sure it's only 15kg? I have never seen a person only be able to move 15kg with those, and I have been a pt for about 4 years now. Are you sure you're doing everything right?

Attached: 1638526470002.jpg (945x1382, 180.8K)

Don't listen to retards that won't do a lift that strengthens parts of their body because they're embarrassed by the lifts.

There's no functional use for this exercise.

as i said I get pretty noticeable sex gains from it, so maybe YOU have no functional use for the exercise ahahahaha

>not using machines to target specific muscles and push them further
>shaming people doing fitness and asking questions
My friend and I were discussing these machines yesterday. The conclusion is that this machine posted here isn't the one for women, but for men. The women do hip adduction since it closes the legs, protecting against rapists but also to attach themselves to Chad's cock, not letting go so he will impregnate her.
Men on the other hand need to train hip abduction hard, so we can overpower a woman's abductor abilities. It's a perpetual arm's race, if you will. Godspeed, OP.

Attached: manlet fleshpound.jpg (1800x1012, 244.07K)

Does this exercise help with tight hip flexors?

>Do you feel pain while doing it?
not at all
>Or can you simply not move the weight?
this. i can move the 20kg thing but less than 10x, but i quickly become unable to simply close/open my legs no matter how hard i try
i'm having a very hard time progressing in this machine
most NORMAL people there do 20, 25, 30, etc
today a girl thin as a paper was doing 25, fucking how?
>Are tiu sure it's only 15kg?
yeah, basically, machines aren't always 100% right, but for sure it's the 15kg thing
>I have never seen a person only be able to move 15kg with those, and I have been a pt for about 4 years now.
jesus christ, maybe it's because i started as a skeleton?
>Are you sure you're doing everything right?
i guess so, i've watched so many youtube videos about it

My left buttock cramps up when I use this machine? And tips ?

Have your boyfriend massage your ass before using it

I swear I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but even the skinnier cardiobunnies I've trained started with something around 30 to 40kg, and very quickly progress once they get the hang of it. My guess is that there is some issue with how you're executing them, but I can't really say too much about it without seeing it. Mind telling me your numbers on other leg exercises you do?

this is the only machine that I've ever completely maxxed out the weight lol

70kg 12/4 leg press 45°

I can't say I've ever seen one with a stack as full as anything next to it. They're all half, or less.

Unironically start hitting footballs as hard as you can, for hours on end.
Alternatively, play football with your friends. Real football. The world version.

Do them before squats, they 100% help.

That's it?

I want THICC thighs
>FAK YOU

Ask me to fuck your ass before using the machine

The life fitness hip machines st my gym have 290 lbs of weight.