What do women look at when they check out guys on the street?

What do women look at when they check out guys on the street?

Attached: 7DC0E7FD-6633-493A-A8D7-77769D316778.jpg (1778x1000, 178.3K)

Ass. Shoulders. Height. Ringfinger.

Some guys hid tiny cameras in a handsome guy's clothes and then analyzed the mires.
Lots of looks to pectorals and arms, occasionally ass. Few looked at the bulge, but those that did usually did it repeatedly.

Face

don't care, I hate women

this
my face is 8/10, maybe 9/10, and i was getting mires aplenty long before i started lifting

They need to repeat this "experiment" but with a jacked, average / below average looking guy.

It goes in THIS order:
Face
Shoulders
Arms
Pecs
Ass
Bulge

LOL

watch, hair, beard

No eye contact

seethe

1) Height
2) Face
3) Forearms
4)Shoulders
5)Neck
6)Fashion style

Everything else is cope

all watches look the same to women. Hell, even the majority of men can't tell a DW from a Jaeger LeCoultre

They will scan your genetics in like 1-2 seconds and decide if they would fuck you

Height -> Face -> Bulge

>Face
>Height
>Juicyness

eyes, they look you straight in the eyes, and smile

I agree, and as such it's probably a process of scanning the obvious things first before moving on to details, so height and frame, then face because it matters for more reasons than just physical attraction, and then whatever body part is visible.

Face arms and chest in that order.
And the butt.

>a process of scanning the obvious things
I agree with you but frame, muscles and even facial hair is all cope. What they see first is height, face and then fashion style. Everything else is secondary as for the muscles it's
>Forearms
>Shoulders
>Neck
You should always strive the V shape and stay lean

Eye area with jaw, height, frame. They wont stop looking if they get wet, like a fly stuck on to shit.

then they'll start get touchy touchy, or let a comment compimenting you on your genes ,"oh user you're so tall, you're so cute"

Have you ever been around Girls?they Will gossip between them about mens arms,especially Big arms ,they love the size.

Probably this, maybe not the same order though.
>height, face, shoulders, ass, ring finger

Yes, I'm in uni and they prefer tall skinny white boy. Tall skinny white dude literally became the chad archetype for young girls. You have to understand that girls don't perceive sexual attractiveness the same way you do. There's a lot of people in this board who see muscular dude and think
>yeah look how masculine he is, I'm sure he makes all the girls wet
while they all go crazy for the pretty boys like kpop artists.