Animals are so strong and they dont even lift. HOW?

Animals are so strong and they dont even lift. HOW?

Attached: DE8E3F24-0BAD-4255-8DE1-F8043DBC58E5.jpg (478x642, 42.24K)

Socioeconomic reasons

I guess they sprint alot so that works their muscles idk

sprinting is the easiest way to grow muscles, and they use their four legs to do so

myostatin

Fucking white women

Hunter gatherers are also swole and don't work out.

I was thinking this too today, like my dogs are really strong and can pull the lead really hard. I know aminals like chimps can rip apart people with their strength. Why are they so strong, great question.

You don't need to be so strong if you can just stab your prey with your bros and your spears. Or plant a fuckin potato. Or chase them off a cliff And out lives have removed physical struggle - natives look pretty lean and probably strong for their weight.

>myostatin
Defective myostatin production to be exact. It's genetic. Called a bully cow when it happens to a cow, not sure about what is called when it happens to a pitbull. Eventually causes heart problems, because the heart becomes too muscular and thus too big. Myostatin removes muscle, to keep it from being too big.

Bullshit. lean yes, swole? No, not unless you are dyel

Yeah. I'm fairly sure hunter gatherer humans couldn't get enough food on a regular basis to be swole. They were fit, sure, but no excess calories to get big muscles.

take the primate pill bros
calisthenics

t. roidtranny

Nah, it's just genetics. Certain animals are predisposed to have their excess energy stored as muscle instead of fat.

I have a female pitbull and she's shredded for absolutely no reason. She's had ACL surgeries on both of her hind legs so she can't run or even walk far. I take her swimming a couple times a month just because she loves it and it's good for her joints. Other than that she literally sleeps all day and night and barely moves yet she's fucking jacked.

Isn't that the pitbull who dropped bricks on someone's head?

this

All pitties do that. It's their hobby.

The less you think the more your body prioritizes building muscle.

This.

High testosterone snd genetics. Just like how some people like me who are big and shredded without working out.

They're all manlets

the less you think, the less you can think
you inbred