When did you hit the wall? i did at age 26 (male)

When did you hit the wall? i did at age 26 (male).

Attached: 157399.png (300x300, 75.7K)

I did at 25 in my last year of college and then I looked (and look) better than ever

I'm 33 and leaner than I have ever been, 6'3, full head of hair, fine lines around my eyes.
I'm hoping to fix those by quitting booze (5 days sober) and starting a proper skincare routine.
Hitting the wall, like lifting for aesthetics, is almost entirely down to genes. Condolences.

23, i peaked between 16 and 22
the fall from the peak wasn't slow, it was a matter of months

peaking early is a doom, i'm telling you, kids, be prepared

The wall only exists for people who don't take care of themselves, and I don't want any coping replies. If you drink, the wall is coming. If you smoke, the wall is coming. If you eat too much, don't exercise, the wall is coming.

If you manage to take care of yourself well, man or woman, you can avoid the wall until your 40s really. You can even push it off to 30s if you only do one of the things I mentioned above. People don't want to believe that though so they cope hard by blaming genetics.

Started receding at 21, had a bald spot at 24, did an actual cope of wearing a beanie during the height of summer during uni for a semester before finally cutting it all off at 27.

I'm looking the best I ever have in my life and I'm 29 now.

28 next week still haven't peaked. Unless you're a woman, peaking in your 20's is pathetic

I'm 30 and don't know if I hit the wall but I got slightly visible nasolabial folds. It's visible in close up selfies/photos but at this stage only visible to me yet. Asked my friend and they said they don't notice anything, so I guess I have a few months to a year left before I hit it.
Physical strength wise, my lifts are the same as they were when I was 23 so not too much

Attached: nafoids.jpg (640x640, 33.03K)

Same except I'm 30, it's an improvement by every metric. I think at my pace i should have another decade before i worry about the wall

Attached: 1643749997738.webm (600x865, 2.88M)

t. 20 that knows nothing but thinks that knows it all
time doesn't forget about anyone

I'm 23 and those are pretty visible

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 103.95K)

Same here, but I'm 31. Also I don't smoke/drink/do drugs.

You should fatmax in your late teens and early 20s.
>decreased testosterone slows aging process and maintains hairline
>youth protects you from fat damage
>get to party and drink without worrying about your figure
>the importance of health and fitness gets burned into your DNA
Then you start taking care of yourself at 25
>physically feel like you are getting younger
>looks actually improve as you age
>will never give up and become fat
>you pay way more attention to injury than a younger person
>women in their early 20s love older men, and if you're fit that's a bonus
High school athletes always slack off and grow fat as they age out of good looks, feel more depression and anxiety from the aging process, and are on a downward trajectory. It's also very common for them to push themselves too hard and get serious injuries that they never recover from.
For the early fatmaxer, it's all an upward trajectory.

I’m 28 and getting better every year. I do a lot of skin care (retinol, micro needling, sunscreen, mk677, creams, sups) I get into better shape every year, refine and my style, become a better talker, and make more money. Never drink more then 1-2 drinks maybe 2 times a month, no drugs, and an amazing diet with prefect micro nutrition. Any man should reach their peak at 35-40 if they are doing life right. I plan to get married at 35 to a 10/10 trad 18 year old that I can mold into the prefect wife and mother because I’ll be able to be at my peak and able to get the best woman possible.

I thought I had around 31. I felt like I looked less hot than two years prior.
Turns out I was just in worse shape lel. I dropped some fat and got fitter again, and I was amazed at how much better I looked, especially in the face. Now I feel like I'm peaking at 32.

Don't slip, guys. Be especially vigilant if you're 25+.

Oh forgot, I'm not lily white. Sorry if you are.

Have sex incel
Also
>takes mk677 and talks about being healthy
Lmao

I’m almost 28 and I feel like I keep getting more attractive. I’ve always been attracted to the 30-40 age range though.

I never said I give a fuck about health. I take it for the amazing sleep, skin and hair gains. It works better for skin and hair then GH. I run roids and my sex drive is insane I’d rape a bitch if I wasn’t getting laid at least a few times a week, that’s the whole reason I looks max is because I NEED regular sex to be able to even function in life. My friends can tell when it’s been more then a few days without me getting laid and refuse to be around me because I turn into an asshole. I even start to get headaches after a week or so. But I refuse to settle down and get married until I’m at my very best because I will be at my peak value, maybe it won’t be some a trade wife but it will be the best I could possibly get and I like em young so she going to be 18. I plan to repair by 35 so maybe I’ll just move somewhere that I can get a 15-16 year old legally

*Retire by 35*

You can't microneedle while doing heavy retino like trention retard. And your dumbass uses those cheap chink brand rollers too kek, loser old man

Is this some pasta or are you an actual autist