Cico is bullshit?Fat Grandma on 1000kcal a day

Her diet is
>150 grams of carbs
>30 grams of fat
>10 grams of protein(probably less)
My 90yo grandma diet is shit,she only gets residual protein,she doesnt want to eat dairy or meat or anything protein related ,she basically eats some Rice for lunch and a sweet or 2 then at night some sugary beverage.
She blows my mind,she is fat on that fucking diet and she can move and do stuff,she is about 5 foot and 120lbs,all fat,no muscle .

Attached: 616ff1b676f7a150fb053ab19547237c.jpg (1016x1057, 166.61K)

Then she isn't eating 1000kcal a day, either you're missing the food she's eating secretly or you're bad at maths.

Attached: ketolards.png (958x656, 197.54K)

Right now Im drinking a sugar cola while training lmao

Or CICO is bullshit, like science has showed time and time again. I guess you burgers will never learn, though, after all, you invented CICO with the Atwater System back in the 1800s. Obesity is seen as incurable since around then.

t. abs thanks to medieval dieting (aka "what you eat, not how much you eat")

Pretty sure Im right,she didnt want breakfast today(coffee and a small biscuit),she usually doesnt want , and there is always someone in the House.

Protein and fat are used for building your body and metabolic processes. If you intake more protein and fat than your body can use, it gets used as energy or stored as fat. The sole utility of carbs is energy. So yes, eating 1000 calories of protein and fat is vastly different from eating 1000 calories of carbs and CICO is bullshit.

Your gandma is a liar and a faggot

Bitch is eating sugary shit

Your an actual retard

My grandma is also fat and eating very little but the problem is that she doesn't fucking move. She probably could but quite frankly, she's lazy. When she goes to my uncles house who lives a 1 minute walk down the street she takes the car and has been doing that since forever. Just a walk here and there every day and she would lose weight. Whatever, she's "healthy" and 86 years old, not gonna make a difference anymore.

Your grandma eats a boatload of chocolate and sweets

>When she goes to my uncles house who lives a 1 minute walk down the street she takes the car
Tell your grandma that she's a retard and say hi from me.

If there isn't enough total energy your body will not use the protein and fat for muscle building and metabolic processes, it will use them for energy instead.

That’s because not all calories and carbohydrates are the same. Eating a pound of sugar will do much more damage than eating a pound of unrefined rice.

Everyone eats more protein on a cut.

What should I do then, eat 2000 calories in carbs each day so that my body doesn't use proteins for energy? Are people on a caloric deficit malnourished and falling apart because their body isn't using protein to build itself? What do you think all the stored fat is there for?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-081138_Chrome.jpg (1079x1471, 348.76K)

Why not eat enough protein and then make up the rest of the macros (carbs or fat) to your calorie goal

If cico is bullshit then you're saying that calories don't exist. So all the scientific research into measuring energy in food is lies?

A grandma is not an ideal choice. I'm guessing she's like 88, and yeah by then your metabolism is shot and she probably sits in the same chair all day. She's probably eating black licorice all day while you're not looking. Fatties often tend to under report food

Give the same diet to a fat person in their 20s and see what happens.

Considering that metabolic rate goes down as we age, your granny likely burns less than 1000kcal a day.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-081858_Chrome.jpg (1045x1482, 402.11K)

Holy shit I feel like retard now.
Ok everything makes sense now.

This is false ,btw,even if her weight is in range she looks fat af,not obese of course,she probably has 0 muscle.

She's a 90 year old woman, what do you expect her to look like?

I'd hope so, otherwise she would probably freeze to death. 1k calories being burned in a day doesn't produce much warmth. Why do you think women are always cold?