Red flag trend

>red flag trend
>all women say gym obsessed is a red flag
It’s over bro

Attached: 81FE679B-5375-46E6-A731-FCA29D58666B.jpg (961x1485, 694.15K)

>caring what women think

here they come the fags saying we don’t do it for women

yes I care about women women is my only purpose to live faggot

women are fucking hypocrites, they say this but then they snuggle up to you and wanna touch up your body when you are all fit. Don't listen to what women say listen to what they do.

why are women so negative all the time?

You misunderstand me, retard - Women have no fucking idea what they want, and anything they say they want is to be disregarded.

yeah they only want to touch it they don’t want to date you or fuck you they prefer skinny cute boys like timotthe chalamet cope.

this

Attached: how to treat women 3.webm (640x352, 1.62M)

What percentage of the female population makes or even just enjoys TikToks like these? Because seeing this shit on the internet REALLY fucking blackpills me.

Don't sperg out about the gym to women. Don't even talk about it. Just let them think you're naturally big, maybe tell them you run a couple of times a week and do some pushups or something

It's cool to be a slut now, not the other way around

the key word here is obsessed
it's already been framed as unhealthy degree of interest
they are probably thinking of someone who has a mental breakdown that their family gave them birthday cake or will throw a chair through a window because their supplements order was delayed

they aren’t that retarded

>all women
bullshit, look at the type of women who hate gymgoers. They're all chubby flabby chicks who don't do any kind of exercise themselves, and instead just post shit on instagram like "real women have curves" or "chafing thighs are normal and beautiful".
Imagine a neckbeard saying he'd not date a model cause being obsessed with that lifestyle is a red flag. It's pure insecurity, they know they'd never get a chance so they claim they would never want one in the first place.
See it the other way round: Plenty of chicks in your gym, right? Not a single one of those would date a guy who doesn't work out. Would you rather be considered dateable by cardio bunnies or by the talking fupa over here?

Just don't be an autist about it because it's not fucking rocket science and hide your powerlevel

>Women say A
>(Women actually want B)
many such cases

Guess it depends which mode you're rocking

None of them were fat and chubby and most of them were pretty take the L and cope faggot

Why is it gym obsessed but not fashion obsessed or book obsessed?
It's the only negative trait out of those three.

Don't listen to a single thing women say. They contradict themselves constantly. They say they want one thing but really want the exact opposite. I seriously think women don't even understand why they do the things they do.

Also if you care what a woman says you're NGMI

Attached: IMG_20220106_212621_022.jpg (1021x716, 120.19K)

They literally are.

This.
Women don't know what the fuck a deadlift is or how heavy 500lb is. They see men as strong if they can be picked up easy, and weak if they can't.

Pathetic.