I lied to USMC recruiter about my fitness level

I am trying to enlist in the Marine Corps and I told my recruiter about my fitness level I had in High School. I genuinely thought I wasn't in this bad of a shape.

I need to be able to do 3 pull ups and a 1.5 mile run by the first of next month or I am fucked. I can currently do zero pull ups and I get too tired to run anymore after about 3/4 of a mile.

How fucked am I, guys?

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

Not at all fucked if you want to improve.
But the US military doesn't really have standards anymore so if you just show up it probably won't matter

Bro 3 pull ups is jack shit. Do negatives. Run every other day. What happens if you fail you fitness test. And perhaps more importantly, if you pass, does the training start immediately? If so, you probably will drop out in training

If u fuck up, you can always go army.

dis nigga wants to join the military AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: travvypatty.jpg (913x748, 94.39K)

in over three weeks that's easy as fuck to reach, just alternate running and training pullups every day

I accidentally told the Army too much shit during MEPS. The recruiter says the Marines don't give a fuck and won't check their records if I don't let MEPS know.

3 pull ups is totally achievable in that time. Anyone can run 1.5 miles if they're motivated enough. They're not gonna care if you puke when you're done. Just that you did it.

>joining the US armed forces
are you a tranny OP?

Attached: 1583248501988.jpg (960x980, 62.1K)

Just identify as a woman, then the fitness standards will be lower for you.

Is this bait or have you spent the last 5 years in a wheelchair?

Took me a year till i could do 1 strict pull up. And i have been seriously working out for 6 months. I was 196 cm, 6"6 and 92 kg, so your body proportions influence this a lot.

why do you want to die for Israel?

What did you tell them that got you dropped?

30 pull ups is hard. 3 is nothing. Just get a box and do negatives. When you can do 10 or so 5 second negatives try doing an actual pull up. Then do as many real pull ups as you can and chase them up with negatives

Cut calories, run everyday (coach to 5k routine. Basically run 1min, walk 1.5min repeat)
Once you lose weight then you'll be able to do more pullups.

>92kg
Thats why it took you forever to do a pullup user.

so what? someone has to die for Israel. Maybe he'll just get crippled and live out the rest of his life in poverty

>I can currently do zero pull ups and I get too tired to run anymore after about 3/4 of a mile.

what the fuck were you thinking

I’m applying too. I can do ten pull-ups but the 3 mile run in 30 minutes seems challenging. I get winded so fast.

Do not worry user, once you're in and you fail the first time, they will re-cycle your ass until you're strong enough to pass basic :^)

train like crazy
if you still suck just tell them you got sick recently and it tanked your scores, they'll whip you into shape or just tell you to fuck off until you have better stats
they probably see weak people trying to enlist a lot desu