Homegym Plans

Which plan should I follow with only dumbbells and a pullup bar? I would like to train as many days as possible, so maybe a PPL plan?
Also how much weight should dumbbells have at least for a beginner? Do you see anything wrong with pic related?

Attached: s-l400-2.jpg (400x400, 20.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gornation.com/de
darebee.com/pdf/programs/ironheart.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My home gym cost maybe $500 albeit I risk dying every time I use it.

I don't have this much money to invest, so far I'm only planning to get a good pair of dumbbells. Is 15kg each enough?

Pretty good for a beginner to build on muscle.

Add a bench if you can

Ok, great.I don't have room for it, I would try using my office chair which can be laid back into a inclined bench like position, but if it feels to unstable I'm just going to do floor presses

If you have two wooden chairs that would work pretty well

>albeit
although

Attached: images - 2022-02-04T183756.491.jpg (400x400, 18.11K)

Make some room for it. You can get a short bar too, if your room isn't big enough. I have a bench with a 5' bar in a 12sqm (130sqft) bedroom

Heil Hitler, brother. Fuck niggers!
Get the spinlock dumbbells, a bench and if you get a bar make sure it isn't a gay fucking door thing. That thing will just make you look like a dumb fucking nigger female that fell for international Jewry.
For weights themselves buy the cheapest iron 10kg(4)5kg(4)2.5kg(4) shit you can.
Do PPL like a stupid reddit faggot, it will be a great start. You may as well not do the L portion because literally what is the fucking point? There isn't one. Just do push pull non stop while listening non stop to Jeff Nippard videos or something.
Eventually you will feel enough embarrassment you can only bench/squat/row lmaodumbbells that you will just go buy a barbell and some plates.
Good luck training for the coming race war, brother! Fuck niggers!

Attached: 1643428759169.png (578x673, 571.71K)

>thinking this is funny

>thinking it's ironic

I didn't.

Is it bad if I want to look like a trex?

Assuming you can already do ~5 dips and ~5 pull ups. If you can't, use some cali routine to get there. Shouldn't take you very long.
The idea is to get to 5x10 of 'compound' lifts (pull ups, dips, OHP etc.)

Push
>5x5-10 Dips (however many you can do with decent form
>5x5-10 DB OHP
>3x10-15 DB Flys (on the floor)
>3x10-15 Skull Crushers (or another triceps isolation)

Pull
>3x8-10 Pull Ups (fill up the sets with negative ones if needed)
>3x8-10 Chin Ups
>4x10 Inverted Rows
>3x10-15 DB curls

Legs
>5x10 squat variation (goblet, assisted pistols at some point)
>5x10 Romanian DB diddies
>maybe lunges
>a glute exercise

Also add a core workout 2-3 times a week (I feel like 2 times is enough), see pic rel for example.

Attached: core.jpg (588x652, 91.7K)

I'd also start with at least a month of PxPxLxx (do cardio or whatever on off days).

Should be enough. Just get those metal ones, plastic ones will be on your way when doing curls etc. I also found resistance bands useful since you can basically grab them from different spots and make more or less resistance. Very versatile i like it. And those dumbbell weights can be used to weighted pullups and weighted pushups.

Sorry if I'm not posting in the correct thread. How do I increase grip strength so I can do a pullup without fatiguing? Fingertip pushups? Dead hangs (can barely manage 10 seconds)? FYI, i developed some calluses that really hurt whenever I try to pullup. Really bad grip strength and though I can do chinups, I can only do 3 before my hands are fatigued. What should I do?

Just find one of old Scooby's intermediate workouts.

gornation.com/de

get an olympic bar. I spent £600 on a set with a swivel bar. Shit sucks. Seriously. GET. AN. OLYMPIC. BAR.

What should I do if I don't have dip bars? I tried using two chairs but that doesn't feel safe at all

darebee.com/pdf/programs/ironheart.pdf
Standard strength training with only dumbbells, includes tendon training and rest days.
Basically 5 days lifting, 1 day tendon training, 1 rest day