What are some good ways to get more protein without having to cook...

What are some good ways to get more protein without having to cook? Food I can eat late at night without having to even heat up, stuff I can keep in my bedroom.

Attached: best-sources-of-protein-guide-image-700-350-5990313.jpg (700x350, 46.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34233179/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, protein shakes.

If I'm hungry late at night, especially if I'm trying to sleep and are getting hungry, some cheese (usually swiss) is good.
When I was a kid I'd snag cans of Pork & Beans from the kitchen and keep them in my room, I always thought they were good straight out of the can.

>Greek yogurt
So what's the difference between Greek yogurt and normal not disgusting yogurt.

This. Also hard boiled eggs.

OP said things he can keep in his room. Unless he has a mini-fridge he can't keep those things for long.

I do have a mini fridge, sorry should have specified. The point really is I don't want to be cooking or heating meals at midnight after work and waking people up.

Cans of Tuna and deenz

protein levels

best answer

Bake 3-4 lbs of chicken breast, cut into strips, put in fridge for later.

get a boiled egg cooker
ez pz

Was thinking about buying one of those egg cooking contraptions but decided not to. My problem was that boiling eggs was sort of time consuming.

I thought for a while, and figured fuck, why don't I just get a big pot and boil like 18 eggs in a batch instead of 6. Those fuckers can stay in the fridge for easily over one week. I'll keep them in a big plastic container of water, maybe idk (I like ones that have been in cold water for a day or two) and have eggs whenever I want.

it takes literally 30 seconds to setup, minutes to cook
I prefer fresh ones that have been under running water for a minute or two
but yeah fridge works, I'm just a lazy shite

I mean I though about it and became doubtful that the process is faster or easier. Seems like a gimmick. Or does it not use water, that would make it faster.

Deenz are the best because you can actually make stuff that tastes human with them.

>Handful of lettuce in a bowl
>Dump a can of deenz in oil right on top
>lil' pinch of sale
>lil' splash of balsamic

Bam. Small low carb high protein meal.

it's like, spike the eggs, pour the water in, put lid on, dial it forward, collect eggs
I actually have one of those smart sockets so I just get the switch thrown automatically after setting it up earlier
real Wallace and Gromit shit

I only started eating deenz recently. Nobody fucking told me they taste like the overpriced smoked salmon they sell at the deli, which is a fav of mine.

I actually had them confused with anchovies, which I like but I thought having it often was too salty and overpowering for a regular everyday food.

I bought 25 tins today for 1.25 each in 4 different flavors. These fuckers are awesome.

Yes but for cooking and using the device, it's:
1. Place eggs in cooking medium (pot or device)
2. Add water
3. Turn heat on
4. Heat is applied
5. Eggs are ready

Like what is more convient? I don't wash the pot after boiling eggs, it goes back in the cupboard and so would the device. Does this thing cook the egg much faster?

don't have to time it because you put the exact amount of water in
don't really need to wash it either
I don't know how you like your eggs, there's different fill lines for semi-hard and soft-boiled as well
I just enjoy the complete lack of effort

>Eating protein late at night
Not gonna make it….
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34233179/

They're the best! And unlike Tuna there's very little risk of heavy metal toxicity because they're not a predator species. I eat a can every day for lunch.

I'm not convinced. Seems like a stupid gimmick. You got rolled.

English Ploughmans dinner. it's fucking based.

Attached: Based English din dins.jpg (1200x1800, 307.36K)

Hey man you do you, it cost me $5 from Kmart
Currently listening to: Sunset by Nitin Sawhney

Not bad then for something I wanted. I looked on Amazon and I live in Canada so the pieces of shit are like $35-$80. I'd buy it if it was $5, I still think it's a cool idea bro

Are you a retard? OP didn't say he isn't eating Protein in the morning.

Eat cum

tastelet, slight sour is delicious, I bet you don't like barely ripe fruit either

yeah look $35 is a bit much, they're still just regular boiled eggs at the end of the day

Sugar