This

this
or dumbell press
or arnold dumbell press
or ohp

what are benefits of doing one and not doing others?

Attached: 1.png (400x264, 70.52K)

OHP if you care about OHP. The other shit if you want bigger delts. Meadows recommends sitting smith machine press for delt size and Big Z does it to build his overhead strength

Barbell OHP because it's the most based lift, then arnold press, then lat raises supersetted with rear delt flyes using the handle plates

Oh boy, a thread where a bunch of people post their opinion but nobody posts body

>what are benefits of doing one and not doing others?
arnold always had shit delts
99% of people should never work out front delts per se and that's what these do - bent over dumbel flies are for delts

benefit: u look cool
cons: u're still retarded doing those

used to love this machine from hammer strength, sadly my new gym doesnt have it
id either do this or dumbell press

I like to do OHP but mainly handstands pike push-ups as part of supersets as I like calisthenics

Attached: 20220204_102704.jpg (3000x4000, 1.71M)

Doesn't this machine also work your chest?

>this
Depends on your particular machine. Every shoulder press machine I've had is very restrictive in form and feels unnatural, usually need to compromise in some way to make it work. If you get a good one though, you still might have an uneven resistance curve due to the plates not moving straight up and down against gravity and using the horizontal plane, making a section of the ROM easier.
>or dumbell press
2nd choice, ROM is really limited once you get to heavier weights do to the DBs being too bulky
>or arnold dumbell press
Retarded meme.
>or ohp
The king. Best ROM, form,

OH BOY, user PUCKERED HIS ASSHOLE AND OPENED HIS MOUTH AS WIDE AS HE COULD TO TAKE AS MANY COCKS AS POSSIBLE

Somewhat, not much. Just like OHP. Somewhat, but not much.

>arnold press
benefits: u look retarded, works biceps but inefficiently
>OHP
benefits: trains balance, OHP and chest, and somehwat delts
>seated DB
benefits: best for front delts

I personally love to push press. Targets delts better than OHP. And log lift. Since you can press/push more weight.

>benefits: best for front delts
Literally not true though the way a (normal) person does them. Are you using like a hammer/neutral grip with the weight in front of you?

Dunno. Can make a video tomorrow. But this thread will be gone by then.

It's just my personal feeling. Before I thought up a split routine I only ever did OHP and forced my way up to 75kg, but that took way too long. Now within a month of some other shoulder exercises I can do 85kg (1RM). Log Lift is around 100kg, push press at 95kg. Both for reps btw. Seated DB I train with high rep range with 25kg, then 20kg then 15kg in one set, so I really kill my delts during this exercise.

OHP feels too much triceps and chest reliant.

I do barbell OHP followed by machine shoulder press.

best of both worlds

Post yours then faggot
I do OHP, Lu Raises and handstand pushups

Attached: 20220204_120857.jpg (2711x2940, 1.17M)

standing dumbbell overhead press is the best

OHP only as of now but I am currently looking to add more delt exercises to put on some size. I think I recall that seated DB press worked well for me, guess I'll try that.

Attached: delts.jpg (3001x2501, 3.4M)

if youre gonna use dumbbells the arnold press, OHP if barbell

dont use machines

Omg did u all fall for the maingaining meme?? Why are u all so thin. For real just eat more and lift adult weights...if u need to know how to get shoulders simply look at 70s bodybuilders. literally looked the best with the least amount of gear and did amazing.

Benchpress/ front delts....secondary mover
Bb bent overs.....rear delts....
Medial head can be worked with flies holding onto the rack...

Guys this isn't complicated.

Sorry for the boomer sounding post but, I kinda wish someone told me this shit to when I was younger.

Attached: 1643864371222.jpg (500x225, 13.21K)

Not everyone wants to be bodybuilder sized user. And not everyone wants to use gear.
Steroid using bodybuilders have warped your perception of what a fit and healthy male physique looks like.