Just bought this, what am I in for besides mogging you niggas ?

Just bought this, what am I in for besides mogging you niggas ?

Attached: 89F940E4-52A6-4331-A1B7-1391C097918E.jpg (750x847, 108.91K)

Literally nothing at all. -70

Best sauce for Research chemicals?

works better if ur younger

I’m 19, not young enough ?

Disappointment that you didn't just roid.

just buy real gear you arent gonna mog shit with a single bottle of mk kek plus i've been blasting and cruising for years you wont mog me regardless.

Hopefully it'll make you taller. Wish I'd known about it when I was younger.
Wont really make you that much better in the gym though, test works 10x better.

desu Im considering getting it if my growth plates aren't closed

this. Im 18 and 5'6 I really hope my shit isn't closed

>Im 18 and 5'6
23 and 5'7, life as a manlet isn't that bad lol

It doesn’t even do anything when it comes to muscle growth.

Great sleep and absolutely insatiable hunger. Also, potentially high blood sugar.

I thought they got shut down, I know sarmtech did

How do I know if my growth plates are already closed?

Your growth plates close at 16-18. If you haven’t grown in 2 years then they are almost certainly shut already.

Are you over the age of 20-22? Have you hit a huge growth spurt in the past and barely grown since then? How long ago did you last grow?
If you’re that old or haven’t grown at all in a year or two. Sorry dude, you’re too late.

Take an AI to slow growth plates closing and grow taller

DONT DO IT! It’s the devil. Went from a aesthetic 6’3 205 to a hulking muscular but fat 253 because of this shit. You will never be hungrier than when you’re on ibutamoren. I felt like my skin had a glow and maybe I recovered better but it’s not remotely fucking worth it unless you’re trying to be a bloatlord

Thats why you take it before bed, skip breakfast via intermittent fasting and eat later in the day

I AM trying to become a bloatloard. Unfortunately, the legal situation in my country is such that you are only able to buy and own less than 90mg of any SARM, so even if you just ordered a small bottle the amount would already qualify as intent to sell, as silly as it is.

HAHAAH RETARD. Bro your litteraly going to notice no gains on that snake oil idiot. Only reason to take that would be to help with height if growth plates haven’t closed or injury recovery.