I'm fucking sick of eating. 2300 calories a day? Fuck you! How do fat people even do it?

I'm fucking sick of eating. 2300 calories a day? Fuck you! How do fat people even do it?

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

Don't know if I'm doing it right as I am a new fag to Any Forumsness, but here's how I do it fairly easy:
>Protein shakes, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
2 scoops of this with some 2% milk average out to around 400 calories. Plan on adding natural real (not that Skippy bullshit) Peanut Butter to the mix for an additional 200.
>Avacados
In the morning usually. Half is like 180 calories, whole thing 360 and not hard to eat. Combine this with:
>Sandwich thins and butter
250-300 calories
>Cashews
160 per serving

The idea I had is to find low density high calorie whole foods that are healthy, but keep protein in mind. Hopefully that helps.

Fatty cuts of meat, calorie dense liquids (milk). Go for denser food not just more volume.

How many meals are you eating everyday user?
The reasons fatties are able to get so fucking fat is because they eat unhealthy stuff. Soda, fast food, chips, candy, etc. You can increase calories by eating some more calorie-dense (but not complete garbage) foods.

I fixed it by occasionally adding in stuff I normally rejected for being too sugary or whatever. Like a small cup of orange juice in the morning before hitting the gym. Or just full fat milk. Also pita bread and hummus. can eat that shit all day and it's not as unhealthy as eating chips.
went from 140 skellyman to 155 lb kinda fit looking man after struggling for a year to gain any real weight.
t. 5' 9" manlet.

You realize fat people aren’t gorging on 3000+ calories of veggies and chicken right?

im cutting on 2,2k calories

Attached: Happy-face-009.jpg (460x276, 6.9K)

If I didn’t care about being a fatass I could easily eat 3k every day

Yeah, I don’t get it either. Since I stopped drinking, I realize I now have a huge calorie deficit since I got most of my day’s calories from booze. As far as food goes I really only eat around 1500 at most most and can’t get beyond that.

You can easily make a tastyass protein shake thats like half that caloric goal. How do you not do it.

Attached: 2022-02-03--1643952165_758x1080_scrot.png (758x1080, 870.29K)

2300 is nothing, try lifting and doing some work and you’ll see how hungry you get. I still feel hungry at 3000 calories and weigh 73 kg at 6’1.

2300 is average for average people. Are you Asian?

>be fatty manlet
>currently on 1500 calories across six meals a day
It actually ain't so bad

The secret is eating calorie dense food. A quarter pounder is 700 calories, you eat 3 of those babies (although I wouldn't advise it) and you're set for the day. Now keep in mind that the stomach can expand, so fat people can inhale tens of thousands of calories

How are you bulking on 2300 calories? Is this bait?

Just add butter or melt mozzarella on everything ya fucking retard

Who cares, just hit your protein quota and do your training. You're overthinking all this shit.

yeah food is a fucking chore desu, even if it's tasty
pussy, video games, literature, being a degenerate and drinking / getting high: all of this is more interesting and more pleasant than eating
it's like sleep, I only do it because I have to
if I had a superpower to pick, I'd probably go with not having to re-fuel

I can eat a pound of veggies pasta and chicken in one sitting. Add on 6 eggs and maybe pancakes or something and its 4000 before you know it.

just eat american food

>How do fat people do it
I just make a sausage sandwich for breakfast.
>Four pork sausages
>Two slices of bread
>Ketchup
The average british Lincolnshire sausage is 300kcal, four is 1200kcal, then two slice of bread makes it 1400kcal. Being a brit is bulking on easy mode I swear.

Attached: 1641422192636.jpg (500x397, 47.45K)