Am I a bad person?

>end of the first date
>"you're so strong, won't you walk me back to the train so I can go home"?
>sternly retort "no" and walk back to my car
>nothing from her for a week now

I kind of find some enjoyment in letting women down. Am I actually a bad person who needs to reform? Also, for the meals, we went to McDonald's and I got a double quarter pounder meal, and she got a salad with water. She wanted me to pay for her stuff, but I didn't so she had to pay for her shit, whilst I paid for my stuff.

Attached: 1643750582210.jpg (1812x1018, 394.12K)

nothing wrong with a little bit of mischief here and there user

Attached: b33d9cc9721fc486981803e01f7f618d3f8778ae5b6bc68eb70c20bcf318ce45_1.jpg.jpg (1080x1064, 120.05K)

you're not a bad person, your're just gay

>I kind of find some enjoyment in letting women down
You're using it as a defense mechanism to reject them first so that you don't have to deal with the pain of rejection yourself because you're very insecure about them not liking you, then cope by saying "haha I actually like doing this". Grow up.

But I mean what's the point of going on a date if you're just gonna fuck it up at the end on purpose?
She has a line of other dudes after you, she dosen't care, you're just wasting your own time

she was ready to suck your cock dry but you were 'mmh I am le arnold swcharzeger base man i hate woman' so it means youre a fag

Christ, what an autist kek

>But I mean what's the point of going on a date if you're just gonna fuck it up at the end on purpose?
Defense mechanism. He's probably terrified of showing affection because he thinks it shows weakness, terrified of rejection, stuff like that. So he just sabotages everything before he has a chance to get exposed and then claims he actually does it on purpose because he likes it.

what the fuck is wrong with you

You are a bad person and probably gay... Also letting a women be on same economic basis as you, letting her be financially free instead of needing you to have food? Wtf?

spbp

Attached: IMG_20191111_055639.jpg (1200x950, 102.94K)

basically this

How do I get the right natty

>nothing from her for a week now
Well, what did you expect?

esl retard, OP did good by not paying for her food. thats beta simp tier shit

Gotta be a larp
So you just took her to mcdonalds didnt pay for a 2 dollar salad and then refused to walk her to her train, yet you expected her to call you again?
LARP

Damn I need to do some serious self reflection

If you genuinely feel good about making someone else feel bad you’re a kinda shitty person but In reality she probably just thinks you’re a weird sperg, doesn’t feel bad, and has had another date by now.

I’ve done some pretty malicious stuff in my life but I don’t get hard about it. The thought of wasting my time, to go on a date to McDonald’s(lmao) just to act like a retard and mildly inconvenience someone is cringe. She likely doesn’t care at all and you think you’re some kind of local menace bragging on a Cambodian bracelet knitting forum

Attached: C8A2FC77-89B4-42D9-8775-9373A24CCCE1.png (303x566, 163.17K)

OR he's such a magnificent transcendent chad that he can afford to fuck up dates on purpose for a laugh. Guys who get barely any pussy put on a fake persona and desperately try to make sure everything goes perfect on a date. Guys who are beyond testosterone are so knee deep in gash that it's trivial to get laid. When you reach a certain level that your muscles start emitting golden light, women will be stopping to suck your dick on the way to work. That's great but it becomes a routine and sometimes you want to mix it up and do a little trolling.

I'm sure the guy posting on Any Forums and "celebrating" his epic trolling attempts on women a week later by posting it on Any Forums for a woman who likely doesn't even remember him and has already had dates with another guy or guys is knee deep in pussy.

Imagine sharing a bed with a women THAT BITCH CAN SLEEP IN HER OWN BED FUCK HER AND FUCK THAT BETA SIMP SHIT

the most I did was

>dinner with a 6/10 korean who I just wanted to use to empty my balls
>take her to go drinking
>I pay for drinks and dinner because she cant pay her half of the bill since she forgot to take out of atm
>realize she isnt going to give me any tonight
>immediately force the situation of getting her to a convenience store atm, taking out money, (she got the equivalent of $100 bills) forcing her to buy a pack of gum to break the bill (cashier almost convinced her to pay with the change that she has but I told the cashier to mind her own business)
>she hands me the $20 she owes me
>tell her I have to go and walk off

dumb bitch acted like a 9/10 and I wasnt going to put the effort in since I can get better anyways

nice gas lighting incel, never pay for a women, no matter what. equal rights and feminist ideology dictates they can pay for their own shit. tough shut

based, i went on a date and picked up the girl with my car and went out for ice cream. Tried going for a kiss but she ignored it, so i told her to pay me half of the gas bill and ice cream bill, then left her at the place without dropping her off lol.

good man, women who dont put out shouldnt expect you to pay for everything.

So you agree with their beliefs or do you have your own? You are so spineless...

not him, but where I currently live, going "dutch" is perfectly normal

your the nigger claiming men should pay for women kek, i never pay for a women unless shes my wife. Even if the bitch got kidnapped by a group of feral somai niggers, i still wouldnt pay the randso, tough shit nigger