Lifting for this

>lifting for this

Attached: 7CF83498-12C8-4AFC-A088-18FDE8E8A660.jpg (1080x1163, 495.7K)

what did it say before shoop

Wait a minute. I thought women always said that the amount of sexual partners you have doesn't change the size of your vulva/labia and that's just a myth perpetuated by incels
wtf bros??

Yes they say that. You don't believe them do you?

Are these tuna steaks? Also, my current girlfriend has a body count of about 30 and I am still with her and we have sex once a week and it is great, she is tight as a hulk fist.

she ate less sushi? i don't get it.

Attached: 1467657091603.jpg (240x232, 6.67K)

You got memed

Believe it or not, some women are capable of humor. Iz joke.
>body count of 30
Good heavens, how old are you two!? If you're both still in college, get fucking tested because you're riding the county bicycle.

Gross dude

tranny's buttholes become looser and looser from abuse and they become incontinent and join discord servers shitposting all day and shitting their diapers

I am 23 and she is 19. I thought this kind of thing was normal?

And at 30 something

He must be this and that and drive that and own that and have this.

Where are all the good meeeen...

Woman like this are not worth knowing op.

>she is 19
>30 bodycount
LMFAO enjoy tasting those tasty pubes in your kiss

Jannies will leave up posts like this on Any Forums but then take down posts like pic related.

Attached: 1DCB8B9E-4F2D-4933-A1BC-8AA01241FB82.jpg (750x1019, 474.7K)

Is that meant to be her butthole?
Also: wtf plate illustration.
Also: stupid.

Lol

Just date your gymbros

>19
>30 bodycount
n-no, user, That is not normal.
Let's say she started getting pounded when she was 16 (conservative estimate, let's be honest.) That means she's seen a new dick just about every month for three years

Attached: 1530236536283.jpg (500x375, 173.05K)

>that is not normal
Hmm bro you know girls start dating at 12 nowadays right?
t. lil bro is a chad zoomer

Just think of it like this user, all the women we fucked in college wouldn't have been possible if not of fathers failing to raise their daughters properly leading to the chick in OP. We needed those slutty freshmen banging us during frat parties.

Oh what's that user? You're a virg..

Attached: 1643899279081.png (666x607, 231.08K)

Bruh if you think a chick not seeing a new dick once a month is surprising... I have some bad news for you, since you clearly haven't interacted with women in the last decade.

I knew several chicks in college who easily fucked over 20 dudes in one year lmao.

Attached: 1643553829636s.jpg (125x125, 2.21K)

god im glad I escaped the west.

what a fokkin joke it became

with tinder culture that's actually pretty conservative behavior for a 19 year old
welcome to 2022

Did anybody else besides me go all the way through college without going to any parties or fucking any college sluts? Pictures like this fill me so much regret and a sense of squandered youth that makes me want to rope

I lift precisely in order to remain superior to women and lesser men. Literally would not cross the street for pussy anymore

ew, i met hookers with a lower bodycount. your a beta dude

>body count of 30
>sex once a week
You’re not the only one she’s fucking

yeah me too bro. I had to pay someone to fuck me for my first time

but its whatever. I can get almost any girl I want nowadays. 16-21 year olds are so easy especially as an older guy its not even funny

i'm hardly some "she's gotta be a pure virgin" incel type, but that's pretty embarrassing bro. hope you find some self respect and don't end up as one of those loser husbands of a hambeast in some poly relationship on reddit

very much nigga
>tfw your in 4th year of uni and still a khhv
Covid didnt help but honestly uni was such an scam, i had more fun in HS than uni

Yeah you kind of missed out but you can still bang young chicks until you're like mid 30s then it starts to be weird so u still have time.

For me high school sex is the ones I think back on when I want some nostalgia because smth about the innocence and awkwardness at that age. College sex is like no different from the sex I have now (27 yo). although I guess I never did like party sex or orgies and shit but that never sounded appealing.

nigga i met a 18year old with a bodycount of 40 kek, girls fuck so many guys especially in big citys its fucked. girls think more sex = higher status like guys, but all we see is that they're whores