Stealth farmers walk?

This happened to me over the last couple weeks + this morning
> be me
> small Canadian town do farmers walk with two 30lb dumbbells up and down main street every day to work (1.2km)
> notice people staring, but it doesn't phase me
> pass by black barbershop with a couple guys just sitting outside doing nothing (I've literally never seen a black person in my town anywhere but this barbershop)
> "Ayo whatchu doin bro? Whatchu trainin for?"
> They all start laughing
> idea.jpeg
> order two pic related on Amazon and fill with sand
> a bit on the light so I pour water in the sand until it's the right weight
> I wear big boots so I'm not really that concerned about slips but today was really icy
> walking by the barbershop with my head down when I hear a phone ring inside the shop which causes me to turn my head
> Their store front is the only unsalted spot on the sidewalk
> This little turn is enough for me to lose my balance on the ice
> I do a little cartoonish skating motion for half a second but end up eating shit right in front of the 3 men outside
> BOTH of my briefcases smash down on the ice and split open at the same time revealing my collection of wet sand within
> about 5 more black men instantly appear out of nowhere. All of them screaming laughing and running around on the spot, some with their phones out taking pictures
> I pick up my briefcases and run home to call in sick for work
The problem is, I do this at 11am and 7pm when the streets are mostly clear except for old people that I don't really care about. But these guys are young and definitely on social media. I don't want them posting anything anywhere or spreading rumors. Should I go back there and confront them, pretend it never happened and say it's not me, or what?

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-192806_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x1080, 489.21K)

Bring the dumbbells back out and go about your fucking business. Who cares what a bunch of lazy nogs think.

Just keep doing it and they'll get wont give a fuck in like a week user

>small Canadian town

stopped reading

Assuming you are white i would tell them to "Stfu and try some shit". Don't believe the anons who say they will beat you up, Trust me, aint no black guy going to jail for beating up some cornball. They will laugh at you but leave you alone after that.

YOOO THIS NIGGA CARRYIN SAND

Attached: 1643939276662.png (433x382, 104.88K)

where can I get some quality weighted clothes that I can wear under a jacket?

Attached: rVm9gbf.jpg (1280x720, 97.47K)

>Giving a shit what anyone, especially some black barbershop quartet, thinks
You deserve the humiliation, you cuck faggot. Go suck off a trucker for trying to give you the freedom you don't deserve.

Attached: 289.jpg (387x461, 21.28K)

They sell them on Amazon. I have seen another guy walking around body weights a few times

>Small Canadian town
>Black barbershop

Lyin'-ass Letterkenny bitch. Ain't no jiggaboos in small-town Canada.

>Says he has briefcases
>Image is a laptop bag

FCKING REKT!!!!! OP BTFO!!!!

I want to believe

Attached: strawberry elephan.jpg (699x800, 178.65K)

white people are mentally weak when it comes to social pressure, no grit and always have to be winning in their heads
act like your dick swings everywhere and nobody can stop you, that's how you get over it

but how? i've tried but it's hard to get over my pussy mentality, it worked a few times, but i slip back into my old ways

>small Canadian town
>pass by black barbershop
Actual small Canadian towns have populations of 100 and no blacks, larp

>"Ayo whatchu doin bro? Whatchu trainin for?"
The race war of course

THIS IS TRUE

Just watched the second half of Bojack Unbound thanks to your picture. It's been over 10 years since I last saw it, honestly I really enjoyed it. I remember not liking the first half so I skipped it. Thanks for reminding me user.

Attached: the rock.jpg (412x478, 48.8K)

you need to fail, you need to feel like shit, and you need to acknowledge it. The more negative experiences you have, the less you'll be affected by future similar experiences.
This is the only way out of permanent anxiety and cowardice.
Also pin test

BEANS AHAHAJAHA