Didnt see a mire thread so I’ll start one

>second term of nursing school
>am 1 of only 2 guys in the class
>biggest guy there but that’s not much of an accomplishment since it’s just me and him
>go to clinical portion of class and we’re learning how to do IVs and drawing blood
>I already knew what was gonna happen
>teacher is talking about how to find best veins on the fake arm
>one of the girls glances back at my arm, looks back at teacher and then to a friend and said “look at anons arm”
>I do the thing where you grip the upper part of arm and flex so my veins pop out extremely hard
> both go “oh my god”
>right after we’re looking at how to make the tourniquet
>another girl comments on my arm and asks if she could use my arm to practice
>obviously I don’t decline the offer
>they use my arm to do the tourniquets and are commenting on my veins
>after doing the tourniquets a decent amount of times one of the girls asks if my arm is hurting
> super confident and sarcastic “you think that’s gonna hurt me”
>they laugh and another girl starts to put the tourniquet in and I pretend like it suddenly really hurts, they all giggle again
>whole time I’m making jokes and not spilling spaghetti
>teacher asks to use my arm to explain more stuff about finding good veins
>”I hope you don’t mind the girls crowding around and using your arms user”
>”of course not”
>other instructor comes over and says “Stevie Wonder could hit those veins from across the room”
>They look and touch my arms more
>do the arm flex thing again and one girl asks if I’m a bodybuilder
>”only on days that end in Y”
>class ends and I’m on cloud 9 feeling alpha as fuck

Not sure how I wasn’t nervous but I have to think it’s cause I knew they were gonna do this or maybe ZYZZ possessed my body

Attached: 56BC995E-3E81-424F-ADBA-48B2E7D340ED.jpg (680x677, 72.54K)

>t. Blogger thread
okay dude....

Kek, WAGMI. Social king of the day

i was with my friends at the park and a semi cute crackhead (female [xx]) came up to us, said hi as if we knew her and started touching my arm while she said "damn you got big dudeeee" i just said t-thanks and looked at the ground but she countinued touching while the four of us were in silence and after twenty seconds she went away

Is it worth it going into nursing school as mature age? E.g. 35?
Will the young bitches laugh at me or will the ratio work in my favor?

And then everyone had the clap
srs though they did this because they thought you were gay, you’re a male nurse ffs

I was with you until the “only on days that end in Y” I cringed but congrats anyway

I don't know honestly. You'll be very alien to them since youre both a guy and much older than them. But if nursing is what you wanna do then go for it and forget what they might think.

lol good one

it was kinda cringe but im really sarcastic at times and I made them laugh so its a win to me

I want to do nursing, but I always think of that meme with the nurse carrying the giant turd.
How many nursing students have you smesh'd? Do they come on to you / flirt quite obviously?

havent smashed any yet. Many already have boyfriends and of course, these are 20ish year old girls were talking about. If I piss one off and ruin my reputation with one it will likely lead to all of them disliking me. Im treading lightly for now

I went and ate Mexican the other day for lunch. Got up to leave and a kid at a table pointed at me and said “it’s Ironman!” He was there with his mom and 2 other woman and I look up and all the women are looking me up and down. I had no clue what to do so I gave the whole table a thumbs up and walked out.

Nice. My boss' kid was in the store I used to work at and he just randomly went "you're really muscular" and it kinda caught me by surprise but I chuckled and said thanks

All the best king.

Kek why did you read past
>second term of nursing school
>am 1 of only 2 guys in the class
>biggest guy there but that’s not much of an accomplishment since it’s just me and him
Clearly it was going to suck

>How many nursing students have you smesh'd?
>Sticking your dick in crazy (all nurses)

Attached: 1629020731189.jpg (254x199, 9.07K)

Crazy pussy feels the best. I'm not condoning marrying crazy though that's fucked

>”Stevie Wonder could hit those veins from across the room”
fucking kek

medical field workers are the scum of the earth, worse than Jews. at least when a Jew screws you it's because he's smart not some retard that thinks his bio 1 class taught him everything to know about the human body
INB4
>faggot response
t. chemical engineer. have fun handling my shit samples

>Crazy pussy feels the best
See how good it feels after she smashes her head in a doorframe and calls the cops. Or #metoo's you a decade later. Don't give crazy chicks the time of day, and don't EVER be around them without witnesses

Where the fuck did that come from

>get mired
>feel good
>remember i've got a 5 inch dick
>feel bad

Attached: 1642008281709.jpg (658x501, 257.88K)

I see, point taken.