How do I make sure my kids are healthy and like working out?

How do I make sure my kids are healthy and like working out?

Attached: F100BD69-B6C9-4154-82BF-359AB772AA53.jpg (750x885, 647.56K)

Give them love, but not in the pedo way

Attached: lainey_pepe.png (1080x1860, 1.24M)

Eat healthy and work out in front of them

Boy, having a tatted up whore mom would sure be fun in grade school. All the other boys would be so jealous.

lead by example and let them make their own choices. maybe incentivize them with a subtle or not-so-subtle reward system but, ultimately, they would need to make the decision for themselves to actually maintain live-long, healthy habits.

or just force them to do things they don't want to do, participate in sports they don't want to play, and to go to the gym with you once they're past puberty. they may despise you but they'll mog their friends.

I just realized these faggots invented the term "child free" because of how pathetic "childless" sounds.

Attached: 1829318891298.jpg (400x400, 15.89K)

How does it work the other way around ? Do you have to kill your own kids?

Attached: pepepepe.jpg (211x239, 7.85K)

I don't really care for Arby's.

I-Is Lainey preggers?

Either child protective services dumps them off in on a relative or foster family or just pack up and leave one day while they're at school.

Did she imply killing your children is ok?

That is a roastie cope.

>You can just stop being a mother anytime you feel like, is like switching underwear.
The fuck is wrong with this whore? i am pretty sure she is not old enough for her children to be old enough to be independent to justify that bullshit.
Also aren't most of her comics about coping about being single and childless?

You can try
They might or might not be
They do define you it is literally what a label is

So it seems....

Attached: 1594085247209.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

Sheesh she looks like she's got a tight clench on that asshole, must feel like heaven

That’s probably half of all moms these days

Can someone post the ass drunk pasta

theres no way she doesnt want a kid based on this post. gonna be funny as fuck to see her descent into madness

unironically will be happy for her if she marries and has a kid

Attached: C8A8E0C8-651A-470E-A921-6220246AA528.jpg (1284x2173, 1.11M)