"I used to do gymnastics at high school"

Attached: SpanishMiniatureHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif (250x312, 3.94M)

hahaha women are SO stupid ahaha stupid FAT BITCH ahaha eat sand you stupid cunt

This but unironically.

I wasn't being ironic

As an autistic I’ve always wondered what exactly people get out of going to those music festivals

Just seems like one loud, annoying, obnoxious, stinky, dirty, messy environment, where people will start shit with you for the sake of social dominance and mogging, the same goes for clubs, I just don’t see how it would ever be enjoyable unless you’re a GigaChad or Stacey, it seems like going to a festival or club as a low status male would basically be a humiliating and cringe experience where you just get made fun of by all the guys and get ignored by all the girls, and that you as a low status male would be lucky to get out of the place without being assaulted as robbed

I used to do gymnasts in high school

That's not a terrible attempt at a backflip. Most people would land on their head. She clearly had the mechanics figured out but didn't account for:
a) most likely increased bodyweight since the times she would pull it off consistently
b) sand being a poor surface to jump from

What? I'm not even a "high value" male, but it's the place to go for easy sloots. People get wasted/high and want to fuck. Simple as.

I've only been to clubs with a gf. All we do is grind and drink. I don't know why we don't just do that at home with better music and cheaper booze.

They go because they like the music and fun atmosphere.

women deserve this.

Nah it's not aggressive like you're thinking. People are mostly chill and it's a fun way to meet interesting people, as well as listen to live music that you enjoy.

Oh and for taking drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.

Fuck I would hate that

#
Most people
Don’t get assaulted and mugged in normal social scenarios. It’s a lot of sitting around and getting wasted in a circle with friends. Some bands you like play which is fun when you’re wasted. You might meet a girl and hook up. You’ll probably miss some of the bands you wanted to see but it doesn’t matter you were somewhere else doing something else fun either with friends or other friendly strangers. You walk around for two or three days with no responsibility. Stay up late, have a fire. Sleep in a tent, do some more social fun shit, then by the end you want to go home but you don’t want to leave either. but good memories are made. That is the essence of the music festival. A key aspect is not being utterly autistic. It’s an autists worst nightmare

Ayo!

Reposted for mega typo that made it unreadable at the end

boys go because girls are going, and girls go because boys are going. it's a high schooler thing, just like a high school dance. you go with a small group, and then try to find another group you know. then, groups combined, you have your own "private party" within the meta party.

it's not complicated.

most girls are there for social media points.
Besides that, it's a fun atmosphere. Partying is fun. Also it's a socially acceptable place to try drugs, so straight-laced career types can drop acid before heading back to work on Monday.

I will recommend this to any social anxiety anons: go to a festival and take some MDMA. It's so easy to make friends and fuck hot girls when you're not living under the constant shadow of depression and loneliness. Just have a backup escape plan - uber, extra cash, a place to go to - in case it gets too intense for you. But I still recommend it, you can really learn a lot about yourself.

Attached: 90s-rave-japan.jpg (999x671, 229.77K)

stop over thinking it. 99% of these species is about FUCKING.

You'd be surprised how many people don't actually like clubs. In fact, most people are only attracted by them due to the chance of casual sex and grow out of liking them by their mid twenties.

Your "low status male" statements don't really make sense because as a low status male, you'll get low status females. In fact, after a certain age that's 80% of clubgoes. Low status people who also happen to be pussies. Very few people actually have the gall to start shit unless they're very, very, very dumb because
a) it's a crowded place
b) you're on hard floor/concrete and don't know what the other person will pull

might try that again if/when I get in decent enough (no BDD) shape and health

The question is

When are you too old for festivals

sorry to say it's one of those things "if you have to ask..."

i remember wondering if i was too old to be going to the college bars. it then occurred to me that I was the only one in that bar wondering that, which meant yes.

Loads of my friends still do that shit but I’m a bit of a step along on the lifeline. Had a kid a bit earlier and no one else really is where I’m at in life

It depends on a lot of things. Which festival? Which artists are playing? Which artists are you going to see? I have a good friend who's 40+ years old and has been going to festivals for the past 2 decades. He still gets laid when he goes, but the women are 25+. Not bad though, they're usually pretty good looking, and he also goes international so he has chicks all over the world pretty much.

Hitting on girls who are like 18 gets creepy around around late 20s and 30s. Still at that age you can pretty easily score early/mid 20s though. So it really all depends, user.