Wisdom teeth surgery

Getting these pulled out in a month, can I still lift after the surgery? Or will I need to take a few days off?

Attached: wisdom-teeth-min.jpg (1280x720, 36.79K)

how about you retarded idiot ask your fucking doctor instead on a tranime incel webside.
jesus christ. you guys are fucking retarded.

Is it that time of the month for you?

How many are you getting done at once? Also you got a second opinion right and aren't just paying a jew doctor to make extra cash right?
I've only had one out because only one was causing an issue but I was able to lift a couple days after. I was autistic though and set it up that I worked out in the morning and then had my 2 day rest after so it didn't interfere with my 3 days/week routine.

I feel like I was oversold on how painful it would be. I had all 4 of mine taken out and I was feeling fine hours later. I was able to eat solid food and work out the very next day. People are weak.

Get a second opinion. First chink doctor said I had 4-5 cavities, some on my wisdom teeth and it was "getting so bad that it is starting to affect my jaw bone"

Go to a second dentist because he wanted to overcharge for the treatment and the second dentist said 0 cavities and that I was doing great.

Now I am sitting here with both sides of my wisdom teeth and without unnecessary drilling to ruin the sensitivity of my teeth just so the first doctor can make quick money.

Don’t let them steal your teeth op, 90% of tooth removals are unnecessary and just a way for jewish dentists to scam you out of extra money. Also it makes your mouth smaller and therefore your face will look skinny and gay.

All four. My top wisdom teeth grew in but they're pointing backwards towards my cheeks. My bottom ones never erupted and are pushing against my other teeth at a 45 degree angle.

Were yours impacted at all? Mine are.
I got a couple opinions and they all agreed that I needed to get them removed.

It changes your face for the worse?
I never had any adult teeth extracted. Except for my wisdom teeth soon.

>getting all 4 taken out at once
>thinks he's gunna lift
ATLEAST 2 weeks mate

and i'd recommend getting 2 done then wait for healing then the other 2 its not a quick recovery and ur mouth will be full of shit so u dont sleep for a week

>All four. My top wisdom teeth grew in but they're pointing backwards towards my cheeks. My bottom ones never erupted and are pushing against my other teeth at a 45 degree angle.
Mine are the same. I've had 3 dentists say that unless they start causing pain or cavities it's better to just leave them. Since only one of my bottom ones came out enough to start fucking up the tooth in-front of it that was the only one I've had removed.
Have had no issues in the 9 years since then with regular check-ups.
But if your dentists are saying they're fucked maybe you have a smaller jaw/brush worse so they're worse off.

Let an oral surgeon do it, not just a dentist. I had three removed in one sitting and never had pain, because he was an absolute pro at his job.
I was advised to not lift for a week, but cautiously tried after three days. It depends on how you feel, I guess.
My wisdom teeth were broken out, because they were absolutely ruined.

wisdom teeth aren’t fucking real
>wah I’ve got adhd
>wahhh can’t eat gluten
>waaaaah I have to have my wisdom teeth taken out
get a grip and start taking responsibility for your problems faggot

I've had my wisdom teeth pulled a few years ago and gotta say you are making a great choice getting them removed if they look similar to pick related
In regards to liftin, you will likely be taking pain meds and antibiotics, and so my have drowsiness and headaches the day after getting them removed, so might need to skip that day for lifting. Also there is the issue with eating enough good food to give you enough energy and nutrients for lifting as well
Honestly, based on the loss of good diet while the wounds heal and close, about a week of little to no major lifting, but maybe just light stuff a few days after
Very important to never skip those antibiotics particularly though, as even skipping one day will lead you to get infection, so take all of the recommended doses to completion
Make sure to drain and replace the gauze in your mouth that soaks the blood as the wound tries to clot the first and second days as well, as leaving in the same gauze and letting the blood continuing flowing can also lead to infection
Do not use mouth wash to rinse, as the mint and alcohol will open the blood clot and bleed from the wound again
Instead use lightly warmed cup water mixed with a single spoonful of table salt for about a week
Good luck with the removal OP

What?

I got all 4 out, the worst part was living on soft food for like two weeks. I would not recommend lifting while popping pain killers, but I dont see why you couldnt lift. Your face wont be pretty either

When I was 17 mine started giving me issues on the bottom, I play trombone so I got them all removed so I only had to quit practicing once instead of potentially twice.

Little bit jealous of my dad, he has four wisdom teeth on his bottom jaw, and the regular two on top, and he never had to get any removed so man's got six extra teeth.

>Retarded nigger and jew loving hands typed this post
Imagine being this severely autistic

Sounds like the recovery is pretty easy, also I got referred to an oral surgeon rather than had it done by a dentist. Good news for me.
When were you able to eat hard foods again?

It was actually an orthodontist that also recommended their removal. I was skeptical at first but I also was told to get them removed by an orthodontist.

Don't use straws for a month
Eat ice cream or cold foods
Might need to eat lots of jello and soft foods as hard foods will fuck you up
Best wishes OP, don't die from bacterial infection

>can I still lift after the surgery?
After how soon? Like an hour after the surgery? A day? If these, then no, kek
>Or will I need to take a few days off?
Probably need to take a week or two off depending on how fast your body heals desu

>listen to your jew science doctor
ngmi

Yes jawbone shrinks

I foolishly let a kike Dr pull one of mine and then I had 2 root canals on that side since then and had zero tooth issues for 30 years prior

My jawbone is literally smaller on that side now and I fucking hate it