Anybody else notice this in the thumbnail? I miss good juji videos...

Anybody else notice this in the thumbnail? I miss good juji videos. Tom may have been a gambling jew but I brought so much to that channel thats clearly lacking now

Attached: soyjuji.jpg (1440x1000, 733.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfD9Xm4D6YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too obvious try harder

imagine being this tom guy. having an easy ass job, getting paid a lot, and fuckin it all up. now he has to get an hourly job that pays way less.

>Anybody else notice this in the thumbnail?
notice what?

who the fuc k is Tom

tom, pls go

also, clarence will fuck you up

Basedjuji

Attached: IfIpVKM.png (4096x3239, 570.48K)

>your job is filming for a few hours a week
>editing a few hours a week
>enjoying free sponsorship money, roids, gym memberships the whole time
>get to meet every big name in the fitness industry
>but your cursed ancestry drives you to steal from your friends and ruin it all
truly a poetic tragedy

I genuinely feel like Juji wasn't as victimized as the internet has generally decided he was but yeah Tom really had it all going for him and goobered it for some extra money. Just doesn't make any sense.

Do you think Tom is enjoying watching the channel slowly die since he left?
Juji struggles to get even 100K views per video now and you can see the slow decline from around 400K per video with Tom down to

it makes sense when you know that he's a gambling addict

every channel has a lifespan. Martins's channel is the new hotness.

Martins is too pozzed influencer for me. Boogz reigns supreme.

That's just untrue
Channels don't go from consistently pulling between 400K and 1 million+ viewers to struggling for 100K for no reason or because of some vague "lifespan"
The quality of videos tanked massively once Tom left
I'd like Martins channel more if I didn't dislike Romark so much

what's your beef with Romark?

Nothing specific really
You ever just dislike someone without being able to put a finger on why?

Kek

> The quality of videos tanked massively once Tom left
The production value is still the same imo. not having Tom there is the problem I think. Tom would randomly scream and freak out over everything, which was entertaining. Now that it’s just juji (who isnt quite as insane), the channels not that exciting.

I think Brian's editing is far worse than Tom's and it was immediately noticeable that there was a decline in quality
The videos are far less structured, they're less personal and feel more generic and like every other fitness channel just showing a boring workout with royalty free music in the background
Something Juji and Tom strived to never be

>it's another tom has a mental breakdown episode
Starts at 8:53
youtube.com/watch?v=PfD9Xm4D6YY

The channel has gone down the shitter since Tom left. Juji's new videos are absolute dogshit and are completely missing the soul they had during the Tom era. Juji should've never fired me.

yeah but I do like Romark. He adds to the channel without getting in the way, is respectably strong for his size, but knows when to get put of the way for the big guys.

You need to make it more subtle like OP's.