All in eating totally fixed my relationship with food! I just post about food 24/7 but I'm totally over it guys

>all in eating totally fixed my relationship with food! I just post about food 24/7 but I'm totally over it guys

Attached: stephanie_buttermore-03022022-0001.jpg (1080x1080, 165.94K)

Not saying that it isn't stupid, but it's the difference between generally feeling decent, and thinking about food once every few hours and posting about it compared to constantly thinking about food, feeling like shit because you have to avoid it even though you're obsessed and crave it.
It's at least better for her than what she was doing before.

If she had posted one or two "all in" videos you could've compared her to the permabulkers or something. Doing a million videos on how great it is just makes it look like she needs to convince herself. Needing these "yaaas queen" comments to validate your decision is just pathetic

Attached: dec908j6befdb30ee5f4a659f41e7f43a7f05b0.jpg (834x559, 302.09K)

Face looks better on the left.
Make up is such shit, women are delusional.

>relationship with food
Only the obesesapiens and future obesesapiens say things like this.

Patrician. I'm convinced that make-up is detrimental for women, men and overall society.
It does nothing but ruin a woman's skin, making her uglier, leading to her using more make-up in order to fit in with other women. It also allows women to overvalue themselves, and then have men overvalue the women, subsequently leading to men undervaluing themselves, and this misevaluation leads to men becoming inept. Obviously when a large enough group of men are inept, it degrades society overall.

I don't get her fucked up relationship with food.

I saw a video she did with Jeff about her "all in" diet and it was disgusting. Like 3000+ calories and not even healthy stuff. Yeah sure, stop being anorexic, but no need to swing the pendulum to the complete other direction. No idea how a 120lb women eats that much shit in a day.

What the fuck happened to her face!? Its like her ugly step sister.

It always cracks me up that she's called buttermore.

She works out. It's pretty normal if you go hard.

Crazy people live in a world of extremes. There is no moderation or middle ground.

You can't outtrain a bad diet.

Body looks better. Face looks way worse wtf. It's line all her body fat goes straight to her face

>this is what little baby sized manlets have to settle for, even the successful jacked ones

Checked, but you can. Ask any swimmer.

Bro it's not even the amount of food, but the amount of processed shit. Granted I'm not American so I'm not used to that shit, but how can you eat 4+ servings of sugary crap everyday and not feel disgusted?

>don't act like a famine victim
>but also don't eat like a pig

wow holy shit how did she figure this one out??

Based

>"my fitness journey"

Attached: 1630287460520.png (400x400, 145.79K)

>not going full thicc

Attached: thot.jpg (736x736, 82.03K)

This, swim 1 hour everyday and you ca easily eat 3000+ calories and never get fat. Swimming is the best carido and works the entire body. Just use moisturizer so the clorine water doesn't age your skin nor make you bald

And then you realize swimmers swim 2-4 hours per day. They eat as much or more than bodybuilders.