Is working out everyday as a natty possible? Or maybe just a young man's game...

Is working out everyday as a natty possible? Or maybe just a young man's game? At 30 years old there are days where I'm so tired but I Push thru my workout. I'm wondering if I should start taking rest days. My ocd makes it difficult for me tho. I need to train everyday.

Attached: 1632118363785.png (660x574, 89.26K)

you need after every work out a rest day.

work one different body part every Monday then take the rest of the week off
>I call this
>brosplit II

Attached: 0F6F2769-75DC-4BD7-B9D9-508C935AA59F.jpg (1743x879, 140.29K)

I did it and it's not sustainable. As boring as rest days can be I do think they are essential, especially if you work a lot too.

It depends on how you workout. You cant train same muscle everyday

I've done it. As long as you break up the routine properly it should be no problem. Take a good routine for your experience level and just divide it up. Don't add anything to it, just divide it.

Or just do cardio on off days

BASED

I’ve been doing it for 4 years. Yes. Just don’t hit the same muscles more than 2-3 times a week

eat more and get enough sleep

Attached: 1643251750164.webm (406x720, 811.49K)

you can but you just won't get big
i used to lift, cardio, then rest

Im 29 and I workout every day no problem.
Rest days are a meme by Big Gains Goblin that want you to fail and keep you weak.

Why though? Exercising every day is good, but lifting every single day with no rest sounds like over time it could cause damage. I like to mix it up throughout the week with walking, cardio, and yoga. Yoga is great for rest days.

Pretty talented he can play 3 roles at once, like a young Mike Myers.

Your workouts don't need to involve weight training. You could spend a couple of days per week doing stretching workouts, ab workouts, LISS cardio, or all three.

if you eat enough and sleep enough anything is possible :)

...he?

Yeah, are you fucking blind, retard?

I don't... I don't get the joke?? Is this funny?

Attached: blow.png (500x437, 175.8K)

Yeah pretty much.
If you only sleep 6 hours a night or less don't even bother doing more than the bare minimum.
The only reason some guys in late 20s through to 50s look ripped with stuff all sleep, shit diet and fulltime job is they either just workout, work, sleep or they are roiding.
I was heavily involved with both mid tier people in sports and pot and knew a couple of pot / coke dealers in my country in the past.
Roiding is very very common.

I want to have rough sex with whatever this is.

That's very obviously a girl.