/feel/

Feel general

Attached: K.jpg (1099x772, 283K)

>user, why do you work so hard in the gym?

Attached: 1643895584369.jpg (1080x1079, 209.9K)

I feel like I'd be happier fighting and dying to Romans in a Germanic forest somewhere.

Attached: r8-EUKBwOW09DlQxvN-9cOyTJO8qkVl2439eCJOJiKo.jpg (2048x1536, 287.54K)

Who here /nightgym/
There is something special about walking out of a gym at night having met or seen onebody. Then getting home and jerking off.

I look forward to it all day, love the night and dark, simple as

Attached: 1627457533667.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

I wish I could stop existing now

3 bolt action rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammo each, we go live in the woods, kill anyone who tries to stop us, of course we'd probably have to kidnap women

I crave love but know it’s not for me. I’m 28, KHV and dropped 180lbs and have loose skin now. My friends keep pestering me to find love and try hooking me up with friends and relatives. I can’t imagine opening up to people about how much I hate being awake each day and could never take a shirt off in front of them. I’d love to have a soulmate but I think that’s next life. I keep having dreams where I die at 33 and I hope that’s what happens

>had shitty workout
>as I'm about to leave hot girl with big ass wearing gym thighs and thight tank top
>get sad remembering I don't have, nor have ever had, a gf
>feel like shit and hopeless for some time
Post your recent gym feels.

Attached: 1643597040070.jpg (599x508, 30.95K)

My gym isn't open at night, but I'm in Sweden so it's pitch black at like 17-18 nowadays anyway. Recently there has been much more people in my gym lately too, which is a bit anoying desu, but sometimes it gives motivation. It's a small basement gym in my apartment complex so earlier I was almost always alone.

God bless , this was quite a good day with good feels.
Hope you all the best in life.

>I crave love but know it’s not for me
Stop with this defeatist incel bullshit. Take up the chances your friends presents, at least you have people trying to help.
I'm in a similar situation except the fat, and without the friends trying to set me up with someone. Instead I just am to afraid to get tinder, which I fear would be extremely souless but the only way I have any real opportunity to get with someone in my current situation.

>last semester, paired with cute girl for group project
>we get along really well all semester
>she starts saying hi to me outside of class and approaches me to chat about random stuff
>first time I've ever felt a girl was interested in me
>semester ends for winter break
>come back for this semester
>new group project, this time cute girl gets paired with a literal Chad
>she doesn't even acknowledge me anymore

Attached: 159909283982.png (750x770, 307.51K)

Attached: 0539a0ae27cb864a2f18da2dc1bf2104eb37c1c4dc251bfe72783772bb83799d_1.jpg (1080x1630, 221.5K)

Welcome to the real life Jimbo

>I just like how it feels

Attached: 1604790089515.jpg (250x241, 10.88K)

Can people other than me really feel? I just feel like I'm the only one that thinks and feels

I don’t want anyone in my life to see me with a shirt off

This what motivated me to start lifting

Based solipsist. Everything you experience is filtered through your senses and your brain, so in a way you are living in a reality unique to you and have no guarantee that everyone else isn't just an illusion, something generated by your own mind. But this also makes you just like everyone else, and thinking this way can only give you a life of loneliness

I've had a gf. Turns out I was only chasing the sexual lust instead of actually BEING with another human being. It was a shitty revelation. I'm destined to be forever alone.

>I'm destined to be forever alone.
is that bad if you dont desire it as you said?