Reverse-architecting

Is this a good strategy Any Forums?

Attached: 15810843179.jpg (1080x1812, 179.57K)

no because 99% of fat women will never lose the weight

Fatties are good for practice
Just make sure she's got a decent face and isn't a complete blob of cellulite and you'll be fine.

It's a good strategy for a green text LARP.

No. Those girls have a lot of underlying emotional neglect issues and when they become hot they’ll leave you for something better.

I know because I did this and it ended in divorce.

doesn't sound like it will work. all fat people I've known get fatter not lighter. I am doing the opposite; my first gf is a petite, 5'4ish ~100lb girl. engaged and getting married, but she's pretty thin, medically slightly underweight. so now I'm trying to get her to 115-120 with weights. I also don't let her wear slit clothes in the gym because I hate women

How did he even get past the first phase?

fpbp
based

she wont do it. too much work. too many years invested in being fat.

Its based but risky

Fixed it for you OP
>be female
>literal 23yo incel hits on you
>you're fat and have low self esteem so you give him a shot because you've been pumped and dumped by 100s of chadlites at this point
>lie and pretend to be a virgin to make him feel less insecure
>go to the gym with him once out of pity to make him feel better and see what he even does there since he looks like a fucking dyel
>see hot 6'4" gigachad personal trainer
>start working out and losing weight
>become more attractive
>realise how shit and far below my league the fucking incel is who only thought he had a chance with me because I was fat
>lead him on for a few months
>start fucking chads off Tinder
>can't wait to break up with this fucking loser before he does something dumb like propose to me

Attached: 6e7.png (2100x1732, 2.62M)

Imagine. Just imagine unironically typing your cuckold fantasies out to try and trigger a guy who isn't even here from 2 months ago
>Captcha: SMHXD

Attached: 70d5aef653800f0e748d590eaff70e02c61e63fb_00.jpg (397x500, 40.64K)

>Imagine. Just imagine unironically taking a screenshot of your own post from 2 months ago and making a whole Any Forums thread about it just to jerk off to the fantasy of you having a "loyal 10/10 aryan goddess" which would never have got normally because you're an ugly incel dyel loser so the only way you can imagine you ever having a girlfriend is by picking fatass low hanging fruit so you pathetically invent this scenario where you're oh so much smarter than everyone else, the hare and the tortoise but with le girlfriend oh my how based and redpilled you are and for some inexplicable reason which is antithetical to female nature this imaginary attractive woman doesn't immediately leave you she decides to be loyal and loving to your worthless incel ass simply because you existed in the same general area while she lost weight.

Post body
Post face
Post height verified by ID
Post dick next to a ruler measured to the millimeter
Post Tinder matches
Post Bumble first messages
Post Hinge matches and likes
Post Instagram followers
Post Snapchat nudes from 10+ women
Post 10+ conversations from the last month where women explicitly say they want to have sex with you
Post modelling contract
Post modelling portfolio
Post picture of you standing next to David Gandy, Sean O'Pry or Francisco Lachowski

Go faggot you have 10 minutes you're not LARPing as some chad are you?

It's the equivalent of buying low and selling high
But sometimes you accidentially buy trash and end up bagholding

Yes don't ruin it by making it popular. I've been bloatpirating Booba since I was 14

you sound like a sociopath
- t. ex-fatty

meanwhile in reality:
>date a fat chick
>she becomes even fatter

Not other user, and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you supposed to post first so the other guy knows you're being serious? You've accomplished nothing my telling him what to do

Attached: 755186-perfekterwischmob.jpg (740x987, 78.75K)

amazing. just amazing. i've never seen such sperg levels before in my life

It won't work. There is always a reason they are fat in the first place. Always.

Are you a woman (female) though?