What's the best exercise for anxiety?

Attached: Basic bitch Pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

exposure therapy x10

Attached: images.jpg (199x253, 6.93K)

But that's not an exercise.

I would say running on a tread mill

Personally, 3km on 10 km/h does the job for me, ain't no anxiety that survives that and if there is - just increase the distance. Speciafically distance, not speed. You could try changing the incline but I personally just prefer flat

Attached: image_2022-02-03_204829.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

Cardio.

Having sex. Seriously. It's the single best physical activity for improving your mood.

>3km on 10 km/h
You don't seriously run this slow?

I do cardio as warm up, running for longer than 20 minutes is staight up boring.

cardio is best. balances out hormones

Why is cardio better than lifting for this?

Runners high.

i too run very slowly, i can run forever, but i always have a slow pace, and i couldn't care less to be honest, running solo is not a competition

Are we all gonna make it, brah?

Any exercise. As long as its consistent and pushing the limits. But thats not a guarantee it will disappear. Ive learnt to live with my anxiety, I know it wont go away no matter what I do. I think key is to accept it and just push through it, get out of your comfort zone as much as possible.

If you run for a good long while at even marginal speed you lose the ability to think about anything else than the fact that you are running.

When you are done with running and finally regain the ability to think, the endorphins released will simply block out anxiety

Attached: image_2022-02-03_211141.png (1200x630, 81.1K)

I've tried every single mental exercise possible to beat my social anxiety and it's still only getting worse.

Like I can try to pump myself up in the mirror of a bathroom before going to some whatever college class, rationalize to myself in every way possible that literally no one gives a shit and do every mental and breathing exercise possible like widening myself as much as possible with my arms wide open or whatnot and exiting the bathroom telling myself there is no reason to feel this way over and over again, but the moment I touch the door knob and open the class door my heart starts beating like crazy and my head feels like it will explode as if I'm in a near death situation. By the time I sit in my chair I am already sweating like crazy and afraid of the person closest to me literally being able to hear my heart bursting out of my chest because of how much I am stressed in that moment.
Every time the same exact thing, even though I know it's not rational. At this rate I'll die in my 30s out of nothing but pure stress and anxiety

lol Ive been there, it got better eventually for me though. The more social interactions you make (no matter how embarrassing they might be) the better you ll become. It helps if you find similar minded friends or just people you will be comfortable with. Going through it alone is hellish indeed.

Meditation

Tried focusing of just breathing? With no mantra or thought. Just breath

Self hypnosis saved me fren. Youtube stop strrss and relax by thomas hall. Breathe in 6 seconds out 6 seconds

Long distance running or yoga

Yes, breathing exercises too. Wim hof literally in the bathroom stall in between classes, or the opposite breathing exercises. It helps in that moment a bit, but in like 12 seconds it's already back at square one and anxiety reign.
Will look into it, sounds similar to wim hof though