The South is great

>Floridafag
>Most people don't have masks and no one gives a shit
>good rock music played, no blaring rap or edm
>no meme exercises
>always a ton of squat racks, always one available
>no vaccine and mask mandates like in NYC and cali
West Coast and Midwest fags BTFO

Attached: 1633376386625.png (1200x777, 171.38K)

This is a fitness board

You included my state with you niggers and we are Midwest. Delete.

what state has the best southern accent? girls with southern accents are qt's

Maryland is not the south. It's a shithole.

>lived here my whole life

Obese
Georgia

Montana and northwest states are probably the only good states right now
All of the bullshit like vax mandates and interstate checkpoints happening in the South as well
Montana is probably safe for the time being

Georgia probably has the best southern accents.

>filled to the brim with niggers
Nah

Attached: 1637442744412.jpg (1080x1852, 404.34K)

guess im moving to georgia

Attached: psychos normies autists.jpg (1024x891, 69.22K)

Most of the blacks here are unironically Haitians and Belizean immigrants. Most of them are pretty cool. The American blacks are mainly in the north whereas the southern cities that have blacks are usually Dominicans, Haitians and other black immigrants

You just revealed that you know nothing about the south.

lol literal retard

Who I smoke unironically a great song

modern southern rock is shite, although it's not nearly as shite as the south's true musical love that you will hear EVERYWHERE, pop country. i would 100% take asap rocky over fucking florida georgia line or whatever shit, and i HATE asap rocky

Attached: 1494535003153 (2020_09_30 14_42_46 UTC).jpg (640x480, 63.83K)

Kek not true at all. The south is only great if 1. You grew up here and are used to it, and 2. you have land because you can avoid them while out in the country for the most part.

White people here are more redpilled because they have so much more experience with it. So in the midwest you are no where near them but you are around fruity naive white people. In the south you are in the belly of the beast but there are alot of redpilled white people so if you live in the country you can almost halfway get the best of both worlds.

Also Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, etc. are not southern.

All modern music is shit. But classic country and bluegrass is probably like the only decent genuine music ever made in the US that wasnt corporate trash all along.

The South is the most negrified part of the country.

>All modern music is shit
> But classic country and bluegrass is probably like the only decent genuine music ever made in the US
congrats, two of the most ignorant, brainless statements i've ever seen on the internet in the space of one line. impressive

Attached: 1531479021596 (2020_09_30 15_15_58 UTC).gif (400x276, 559.32K)

Duality of the south. On one hand you are right, on the otherhand you are going to find more redpilled whites because they've seen it up close and arent living in a deluded fantasy land.

>no meme exercises
what the fuck does that have to do with being in florida?

Attached: 1471684648_image.jpg (592x244, 11.5K)

Those whites are as crazy and angry as the Black people though just from living in proximity.

I will repeat myself- all modern music is dogshit. And I stand by what I said, classic country and bluegrass are genuine forms of music.

Take "folk" music in the 60s for example (like Bob Dylanowicz) it was a just knockoff corporate country music.

I hated living in Jacksonville so fucking much

Even the drugged out white trash here have more of their tribalistic instinct intact than do alot of people elsewhere in the country who I have found to be hopelessly naive on the issue.

Yeah you lived in a larger city in the south. You got the worst of both worlds. Kek why would you do that?

>tribal instinct
>a good thing
Choose