Bros?

Attached: E5F3516E-EDCF-4929-8C77-1F60358826A3.jpg (643x338, 30.04K)

I'm a virgin

You're not my bro.

Attached: 2e3.jpg (3628x6760, 3.76M)

>fitness
kys faggot

whoa two people on twitter and 30 likes, this is every female in the worlds opinion

rolling for linda pls if not at least giev me a giga stacy like rebekah

Dick is unironically the most important stat for a man. Also the most genetically predetermined.

fuck reroll

Ashley looks like she would give the best blowjob of my life.

Please Victoria

Why do you have twitter? And why do you care about a woman's opinion?

Attached: 1634816122029.png (720x703, 363.18K)

Yeah most girls tell their friends every intimate detail of their sex life. It's more of a slut/normie woman thing though. You can make it work in your favor if your dick is big. One time my ex asked me for a dick pick with something for perspective (I used a pint glass lol). Turns out all her friends asked their boyfriends for the same thing and they compared. I had the biggest dick so they were all mirin.

>She knows your dick size
>meaning she has either sucked it or been fucked by it
>caring what she thinks about literally anything, ever, after that point

????

Don’t care i know I have a good dick and I’m not insecure about it. I hope they’re talking about it
Roll

Jill pls

Rolling to steal OP's gains

roll

Rolling for 666 so based Russell can teach me to become a necromancer

this is a given. i hope you're not only just catching on.

some men will speak in detail regarding girls they've had casual relationships with but most will be very guarded regarding significant others. you're typically not going to hear your close friend start mouthing off details about his fiancé's vagina to you over a beer. women doe? they're spilling everything and on multiple occasions while laughing with their friends. it's really strange behavior. like, don't you have other things to talk about rather than these juvenile sorts of things?

Attached: 1464907288563.jpg (719x699, 66.6K)

roll

god please the hot 18 yo

rollin

Good

Attached: b575f0.jpg (832x1000, 50.65K)

Christ who cares. My dick is 5 inches and I'm somehow less insecure about it than the supposed 7.5 inchers of Any Forums.

jokes on her i havnt slept with anyone

Straight guys even do it. Reporting on dick size is a universal activity. We even talked about random animals dicks for fun.

this. Call it 'cope,' or whatever but I have a on a good day 6 and some change normie as fuck dick with normie as fuck girth and stopped caring that I'm not ripping the girls insides apart with a 20 inch dick. If my dick is inside you I'm just going to enjoy fucking, I'm not going to be like
>am I going deep enough
>should I try hitting her cervix
>does she feel full
fuck that and anyway if I wanted to scare her and make her think I have a monster I'd just turn her upside down and make her suck my dick upside down, for some reason that freaks chicks out.

This is 100% accurate. Men get a bad reputation, but I don’t really know any guys that would start giving details of a chick’s pussy, or even her boobs, unless there was really something mental going on. I’ve lived with girls several tiles at uni, and they will share EVERY detail when they’re with their girlfriends. Even the ones that specifically promised their boyfriends not to share a specific detail. Women are by far more pervy and objectifying than men, in my experience.

rolling for juliana.

based thread derailer

Women are only interested in people, not ideas. And they bond over sharing secrets with each other. Men bond over doing things together like camping or hunting or fishing or kayaking.