Using the power of 4 chan - steroid use in the medias

Hello there Any Forums!

I just watch a couple of video of the internet historian. And how you took down the mighty and troll the oblivious of your power: big fan of that. So i was wondering with chris hemsworth's new fitness ap it should probably time for a revolution and address this world issue.

First a little bit more about me and what drove me here :
- I am a seasoned gym enthusiast, started in high school , always been natural as i have a irrational fear of steroid. As a guy that grew up with dragon ball , i always strove for that first ssj goku body , when he just pop the fuck off on namek. So yeah , i lost beleiving the santa clause around a year after getting intense with my work out. And i realise most model i was looking up to took steroid. I did hurt my self a couple of time trying to just go there and looking back at that moment , i do realise how foolish it was. So after watching year of critique , of the fitness industry and those lies about steroid use, i understand i wasn't alone in this foolish proverbial boat.

I think its something that need your touch , how you manage to displease those big compagnie is exactly what we need to change this.

I dont know how and i come here with the hope that this message will echo and find some people that will rally with this question : can we stop fake natural , blatant steroid use that creat unachievable physique and illusion to those that actually want a healty body.

Dont get me wrong, i am not blaming Chris Hemsworth for this industry : i think that as one of the most prevalent figure in this said industry that hide those clearly on the caprysun's secret formula , with his app and lack of transparency on his usage.

Refer to exhibit :
youtube.com/watch?v=txmIQKgqunU

Attached: 60214ede67d1e300113c4c3c.png (700x523, 446.2K)

NYPA faggot

tl;dr

not reading this

this is now a fucking kill jannys thread
roll to see how many you obliterate

Attached: 1620665119435.png (1050x858, 528.32K)

roll

>Gob2plebbitfaggot

Attached: 681.jpg (695x358, 27.74K)

Roll

noooo my heckin jannerino

Attached: 1620666124192.png (610x654, 36.7K)

Rolling

Attached: 1621457689453.png (1054x752, 1.25M)

Cool man, next time you can just post a link to your blog and we can just not click it

Steroids are nothing special you dumb fuck. All they do is add muscle more quickly, but still over time on you. The behavior changes are bullshit.

>can we stop fake natural , blatant steroid use that creat unachievable physique and illusion to those that actually want a healty body

No. It's not gonna happen and you wouldn't like it if it did. The invasive monitoring and enforcement required to do what you want is far worse than the problem itself.

FITIZENS!
WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?

uWu! uWu! uWu!

This. I think that jannies are ok. They are doing a service for our community and they never get recognition. Do you have any idea how much shit do we have to clean up after you idiots?

Attached: 1638218871019.jpg (1024x1024, 56.73K)

1. These people's entire lives and careers revolve around looking a certain way on camera.
2. Steroid technology has become incredibly refined and effective in recent generations and high end designer shit is more available than ever before
3. Actors, models, etc. are obviously subjected to no testing whatsoever
4. These people have industry doctors that will "wink wink" give them whatever the need.

Who in their right mind couldnt make the basic deductions necessary to conclude with a high degree of certainty that almost all these people with good physiques are frauding.

And no, there is no way to stop it until the general population (aka retards) gets redpilled on the availability of the stuff, tell tale signs of use, and the general natty limits (especially over the age of 45).

> Add muscles more quickly.
> Behavior changes are bs.

How can I tell you are a virgin to pinning user? You don't even know how it functions, let me tell you this it increases protein synthesis and decreases MTOR, high MTOR is bad low MTOR is good for muscle building. MTOR simply put inhibits protein synthesis.

What does SST stand for, you retarded fucking natty?

Attached: Janny selection screen.webm (498x720, 1.87M)