Do fat women actually get that much attention from men?

This doesn’t seem right. Are men genuinely attracted to fat women (anyone in the range from chubby to obese)? How come you see fat women all the time who seem to have tons of guys who want them? How does a man feel being seen with a fat woman? I understand some people have a fetish but that’s a minority.

Attached: 6223A4C3-D68B-42B3-82EA-EB0FDD2E75B7.jpg (800x567, 73.05K)

Yes, the reason why fat women exist is because men have no standards.

High T men prefer chubby women

Yes. You have absolutely NO IDEA how pathetic some men are. Most men, even.

Yeah basically all kind of women turn me on,from top tier Stacys to chubby 5/10s,atleast I have some standards deformed women and extremely obese dont do it for me.

I want to stop being a khhv so I started hitting on chubby girls but even they don't like manlets like me

Women like OPs pic are not attractive.
That's not the kind of chubby/fat women that guys think are attractive.

If they have the frame and correct fat distribution yes, chubby/fat women are very sexy.
You just want to ram her super hard.
Gets that sexual feeling flowing.
It unleashes a kind of primal desire that's hard to ignore. And makes you want to get close to them.
See webm for example.

Way way different feeling than when you see a "beautiful" girl like a model or more classic depictions of a beautiful women.
They are pretty and nice to look at.
You understand why they are held in such high regard.
But they just don't give guys who like chubby/fat girls that animal like feeling of attraction.

Attached: 1612448248320.webm (1080x1920, 2.94M)

I know women well over 200 pounds who have active sex and dating lives. They have no reason to get in shape so fat they’ll stay forever.

There was a woman at my work years ago who was like 250 lb and had thick peach fuzz like a mexican teenage boy. She fucked several guys off of okcupid in the time i worked there. Its definitely not the majority of men but no matter how weird looking a girl is she can find guys who will fuck her if she really tries.

I mean I'm not going to pass up on some jiggly ass and tits bc she's a little chub

>175 is the cut off, 200 if the ass looks exquisite

I love fat women so much I made a poll to find out how many other people do too.
Out of 300 votes 10% of guys preferred obese women.

>How come you see fat women all the time who seem to have tons of guys who want them?

Attached: 21-16-55-n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (533x594, 43.37K)

Yeah, I have a weight gain fetish but
Guys will go after anything
Fat girls within a range isn't considered a fetish to some but I think it totally is after a certain tipping point.
A lot of guys love fat girls for alotta reasons

Attached: 20220127103415-041ca126-la.jpg (1108x688, 230.82K)

Attached: couchqueen gain.png (1312x1102, 251.09K)

It's not that fat women aren't gross, it's that men have absolutely no standards and will fuck anything that moves

I hate this world

that's assuming he's high test

that man is a master architect

My God I love chubby girls
Problem always is the line is really thin and fine between chubby/fat and disgusting hamplanet
I wonder if chubby girl can escape the hamplanet path

When I was obese the only guys that would hit on me were either black or were creepy autists that kind of reminded me of Gomer Pyle from Full Metal Jacket. Now that I'm at a "normal weight" and in a healthy BMI range it's mostly puerto rican and dominican dudes that hit on me but that's mainly because that's what most of the the people I work with are and I don't go out at all other than to the gym.

I always like thicker girls but now it's fat girls
I had an ex show up after a bad relationship that had blown up when I saw her again, her latest relationship that ended was with a guy that worked at a bakery

Attached: c59.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

There are so many men that will fuck anything with a pussy, it’s really pathetic. It’s also the reason why there are so many male virgins, it’s because unattractive and socially maladjusted men are completely left behind when there’s enough average looking and socially competent men for all women