Why do women wear no clothes in the gym?

>comfort
But big bulky sweaty men wear more and don't think clothes are an issue
>confidence
Then why do you get offended when I look in your general direction? (Not even at you)

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 30.33K)

yes

they want 7'4 gigachads to look at them not you

for me

Attached: 1619735088354.jpg (680x763, 64.43K)

Because they're asking for it
But only goodlooking guys, not you

why do women shit their pants in the gym?

Engineered for black dick

To get Chad's attention.

Good answers but I think we need a FEMANON to answer this question for us...

Iono wat u r talking bout op. They brighten up and smile whenever i ask em how many sets they have left at the rack. Seems to be a you problem

Because they can. The real question is: why do you have a problem with it?
And the answer is: (you may choose more than one)
>you are gay
>you are an incel
>you are a seething muslim/christcuck/larping tradfag

I have to get my legs out and sit sideways on the bench so women and other people don't think I'm a pervert

Because that the only place where i can wear slutty shorts and crop top and no one will give a fuck because everyone do the same thing

>i can wear slutty shorts and crop top
Why do you want to though

>Then why do you get offended when I look in your general direction?
Because she only wants the men she finds attractive to find her attractive

>Then why do you get offended when I look in your general direction?
We all know they only want the attention of men they fancy. That's the difference between funny and creepy.

Anyway, joke's on them - if they think they don't like it when incels state at them, they'll like it even less when they stop.

Because the 18 year olds have big tits and are friendly to me, and the teenagers ask for my number kek. Why hate on the view?

They do it for us alpha males to raise our test while we work out.

I’ve never seen a woman get offended for looking at them at the gym. It seems like a meme. From my experience everyone is eye fucking everyone. And yes, they prefer to be ogled by chad but what do you care?

But I'm not even looking at her, I'm literally just looking in one direction normally.

Dude I could literally be in the cage, then a woman starts using the machine in front of me and I change my sitting position because I can see she's uncomfortable, sometimes not even when my eyes are in her general direction, but my body is

This

Don't glance at her even once. If you look to check if she's uncomfortable, you fuel the discomfort. Maybe check out another man so she thinks you're gay and therefore non-threatening.

user, do not do that. For some (not all) thots this is a weird power game, they get to laugh at you if you go out of your way to not look at them, and they also get to be mad at you if you don't.
There's only two things you can do
>be a man, look and own it
>make an exaggerated disgusted face before turning around
Women will never admit that they just want chad to look at them, so they'll bring excuses like "mobility" I tried tight workout clothes once and it's a complete lie, if you want to be flexible you need the baggiest clothes you can find. They really just want to get a rise out of people, don't fall into their trap

Am I the only one that is now actively looking at women in the gym if they are wearing something skimpy? I use it as a test boost.

How do you know if I'm good looking or not, you can't tell from an anonymous post

Nigga I don't wear any clothes to the gym and I would still call you a faggot if I caught you peaking. Don't like the way my dick looks in my tights? Stop looking at my dick.

Because they want you to look at their butt.

They then shame you for doing exactly that because they are cruel.

You vastly underestimate what can be gleaned from your incel posting desu.