Daily reminder lifting for women is pointless. Women are more attracted to a likeable personality than anything

Daily reminder lifting for women is pointless. Women are more attracted to a likeable personality than anything.

Even a 500 pound landwhale like boogie can get a gf because he's so likeable. When you realize women don't give a fuck about how much you can bench, you'll be much better off.

Attached: boogie girlfriend.jpg (578x621, 50.9K)

>likeable
>boogie

That fat fuck has money. And due to his size he will die soon. She's a gold digger

I know a few dudes like him. They can be very charming until you really get to know them. There's this unique brand of weaponized pity and performative good-heartedness that only people like him are capable of and it's hard to recognize if you're not experienced with it.

>Even a 500 pound landwhale like boogie can get a gf because he's so likeable.

Troll is obvious. Boogie is a millionaire, THAT'S why a girlfriend is easily obtainable. Money the relationship is fake, based around currency and she will be partying and fornicating with fit and athletic dudes behind Boogie's back, just like his last wife.

This, ultimately someone who is that size has major character flaws they are ignoring.

Lmao at all this cope. You gymletts never learn do you. Y’all are just mad that this fatty was able to pull a 10/10 cutie with his personality alone. Newsflash, girls prefer men who are funny and interesting, which are things you can’t get at a gym. Yeah, you can bench press five times your body weight, well this lardass makes her laugh and that’s what ultimately got him pussy, unlike you virgins

Yeah but i lift for this user

Attached: 1603288505361.jpg (1080x930, 133.85K)

Although I agree, lifting in itself has no effect on whether you can land a gf or not; it does boost self confidence which in turn has an effect on whether you can land a gf or not.

Also women enjoy sex more with men who are Any Forums

Gayfaggot here. You "Straight" Any Forumsizens are more dramatic than the twinks I buttfuck. Jesus fucking christ, quit whining about women and get laid or at least shut the fuck up about it.

Women who like guys like that I don't want, they are low quality. The woman I want respects herself and her family's health. To have sex with someone who looks like 50 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag is vile.

Attached: 1641512987186.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

boogie gave 50.000 dollars of your simp money to a prostitute for marrying him then leaving. boogie fans are even lower than this fat piece of subhuman shit

Attached: 1ebdf507e43f6d0ebb02ea89219b92315f1b81ed.jpg (800x450, 40.83K)

>Daily reminder lifting for women is pointless
daily reminder that shitting your pants for women is pointless

>YouTube personalities showing off their girlfriends

Has this ever once been a good idea?

Or you can lift AND have a personality and slay way higher quality bitches than before

If you think she'd be dating Boogie if he was just another fat schlub working at McDonald's and not a YouTuber you're delusional.

She's actually pretty smart. She knows Boogie will be dead within a decade and all she has to do is wait it out and she gets money.

Pretty sure you're just jealous

Attached: boog.jpg (624x818, 70.19K)

This guy is so obviously insecure about his relationship. It's like he subconsciously knows it's not actually based on anything real.

Fully agree.
Doesn't anyone remember that this guy was married once? To an absolute bombshell by his standards at that.
So what happened? On twitter she posted wedding pics joking about no prenup, and she supported him all the way to his surgery, which had a very high chance of him dying on the table. He survived though, so she left him.
Guy's a fucking idiot who is falling for the same trick again, only this time he already has alimony to pay and has gun charges now.

>implying you wouldnt want to get to fuck her even if it's not based on le "true feelings"

I'd fuck her yeah. I wouldn't "date" her and spam her all over my social media to make myself feel better about said fraud relationship.